Re: The Police
sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 8:41 AM Quote
Fantastic, pleased for you indeed!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 4:32 PM Quote
Thanks guys!!!

I have to say, I'm in such a bad shape that stretching didn't work for me! Every single inch of my body hurts today. I had to cancell tutoring because I walk like a penguin!

But I'm soooo happy!!!!!
They played the exact same setlist they played on saturday (I already knew they would), and this time I was in the exact same position except that on Sting's side. I don't know why but I had a much better view this time!
And since the news had sunk in in my head, I knew I was seeing The Police live, so I think I enjoyed myself much more!
Even though I was in pain, I jumped, sung, clapped my hands, screamed, everything!!! It was probably the last time I saw The Police live and I experienced it that way.

Of course... the same sector, the same kind of rich people who wouldn't stand up unless they were playing Roxanne or Every Breath You Take. When it ended, everyone was so neat and clean and my sister and I were a mess. This guy came to me and said he had loved our enthusiasm xD

I had a blast. It was unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 5:14 PM Quote
Bravo, hehehehe. As you said, maybe you won't see them again, and I'm really happy you had fun (that's what everybody should do when they go to a concert) ;)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 06 Dec, 2007 5:56 AM Quote
Aww thanks Moniii!!! :oD

Somehow I had missed your post, that's why I'm answering so late :oP

Monica
Monica Posted Thu 06 Dec, 2007 10:25 AM Quote
Hahahaha, that's OK!!! Don't worry about it ;)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 3:29 AM