Travis

Re: Project Runway!
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 3:36 AM Quote
Uggghhh.

What is with Ricky? He's crying again! For no reason! He just took one look at his model and got all sobby... for god's sake man, get a grip!

That is all.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 3:48 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Uggghhh.

What is with Ricky? He's crying again! For no reason! He just took one look at his model and got all sobby... for god's sake man, get a grip!

That is all.

I turned to my husband and said, "Can that dude get through one show without crying???"

So sad that Jeffrey had to leave. I liked his clothes.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 8:28 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I turned to my husband and said, "Can that dude get through one show without crying???"

Or without wearing a funky ass hat. Gawd...

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 8:49 PM Quote
So, I just watched last nights show...And the crying has finally gotten to me, gimme a break! And poor Jack, boy did he look kind of weird and scary with that swollen face and he's such a cute guy. It was too bad he had to leave but I like big boy although his clothes are a bit camp. My early prediction is either Rami or Kevin (yellow top guy) as the winner.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:12 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
So, I just watched last nights show...And the crying has finally gotten to me, gimme a break! And poor Jack, boy did he look kind of weird and scary with that swollen face and he's such a cute guy. It was too bad he had to leave but I like big boy although his clothes are a bit camp. My early prediction is either Rami or Kevin (yellow top guy) as the winner.

Yeah! Let me add Jillian in on that. I love those three.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:17 PM Quote
I felt so bad for Jack. That crying was justified.

Hey-I like his crazy hats.

I didn't get to watch the last 10 minutes, had to leave for a study session, no one tell me who got eliminated!

I'll have to wait till the weekend to catch it online.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:34 PM Quote
Just saw a rerun of the new episode. My favorites are the young girl with the curly brown hair, the skinny little gay kid (even though he's super annoying...his clothes are pretty "fierce") and also the guy who designed the yellow top in the last challenge.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:38 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

I didn't get to watch the last 10 minutes, had to leave for a study session, no one tell me who got eliminated!

NO! Ricky cried while looking at his model. He put the clothes on her, then they went to this confessional where he's spewing crap about how much he loves what he does! Ick, get a grip!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:41 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
My favorites are the young girl with the curly brown hair,

Jillian

Nikki wrote:
the skinny little gay kid (even though he's super annoying...his clothes are pretty "fierce")

Christian

Nikki wrote:
and also the guy who designed the yellow top in the last challenge.

Kevin

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:41 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

NO! Ricky cried while looking at his model. He put the clothes on her, then they went to this confessional where he's spewing crap about how much he loves what he does! Ick, get a grip!

Lol I know he is way emotional, but I was saying that Jack's crying was justified-about having to leave the show. That would suck man.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:47 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Jillian

Nikki wrote:
the skinny little gay kid (even though he's super annoying...his clothes are pretty "fierce")

Christian

Nikki wrote:

Kevin

Haha. Fierce is entering my vocabulary. I can't stand that kid though-way to cocky. My faves are Kevin and Rami. Whoa cool Jack went to Berkeley. AND he was a competitive swimmer. Awesome. Now i'm even sadder he had to leave.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:58 PM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Jillian

Nikki wrote:

Christian

Nikki wrote:

Kevin

Haha. Fierce is entering my vocabulary. I can't stand that kid though-way to cocky. My faves are Kevin and Rami. Whoa cool Jack went to Berkeley. AND he was a competitive swimmer. Awesome. Now i'm even sadder he had to leave.

Thanks! Couldn't remember the names! :P

craftycathy
craftycathy Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:59 PM Quote
It was great when Tim asked Christin if his outfit was fierce.

I think Steve got screwed, I mean who would call their wedding dress their favorite outfit?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 11:20 PM Quote
Tim Gunn was @ my mall earlier this week. For real! I didn't get to see him... :o(

And when they opened up a Macy's here, him and Angela came to the opening. It was very cool.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 13 Dec, 2007 11:51 PM Quote
craftycathy wrote:
It was great when Tim asked Christin if his outfit was fierce.

I think Steve got screwed, I mean who would call their wedding dress their favorite outfit?

He did get screwed! I can't even imagine how anyone could make that dress into something pretty and wearable.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:24 PM