Travis

Re: Lets talk about hair
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 25 Sep, 2007 10:52 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

She any good? and was it expensive???

She's good and friendly - there was also a guy named Trevor who was a genius - best haircut EVER.
It was free.

Not bad, not bad at all!!

give it a try !

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 25 Sep, 2007 10:58 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

She any good? and was it expensive???

She's good and friendly - there was also a guy named Trevor who was a genius - best haircut EVER.
It was free.

Not bad, not bad at all!!

give it a try !

I am still scared lmao. I ain't getting my hair cut just yet anyway, only had it done yesterday. Where is that toni & guy you went to?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 25 Sep, 2007 11:01 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
I have a small face so long hair is a no go - right know i have a bob but i'm thinking of going back to something short, something that RAWKS !

You guys ever tried Vidal Sassoon and/or Tony & Guy training centers ?
Did both and had a riot.

I'm glad RAWKS has entered your vocabulary, next'll be maZn . Mega coolness to da maX
My hair is past my shoulders but when I break down and cut it , I'll go the mullet route for a week

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 25 Sep, 2007 11:03 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

I am still scared lmao. I ain't getting my hair cut just yet anyway, only had it done yesterday. Where is that toni & guy you went to?

I went to the training center in London - by St Christopher's place if i'm not mistaken.
There used to be ads in Time Out.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 25 Sep, 2007 11:05 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Ooh what ideas? How short be yer hair now?

(yeah I am not big on intellectual talk, can yer tell haha)

lol...umm...it's maybe shoulder length now...i'm not sure what she has in store...but i love going to her and letting her do her thing with it! haha...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 12:08 AM Quote
I got my hair cut last week- I'm rocking the bob! I LOVE it! It's my natural dark blonde color but with red highlights. :) I should update my profile pic...

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 12:31 AM Quote
I got my haircut just last week or so and got about 10 inches taken off. It was frightening, but I'm loving the short hair...it is about chin length. It is so much easier to take care of I am kicking myself in the butt that I didn't do it sooner!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 12:55 AM Quote
i've had long hair all over for a while and looking at photos of myself with it just annoyed the heck out of me because i didn't feel like it was representing what me/who i was. so i just got it more layered and then two nights ago, i went to the bathroom and cut my bangs straight and added some long side bangs on both sides. i really like it now! but also i'm not sure because now i miss being able to comb over my hair and part it. sigh. but whatever.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 11:55 AM Quote
my hair is usually short, and it ranges from being very blonde to light brown to purple / red. i love changing my style and colour and its never the same for long. at the moment its spiky

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 2:42 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I got my hair cut last week- I'm rocking the bob! I LOVE it! It's my natural dark blonde color but with red highlights. :) I should update my profile pic...

love yr new colour - can we see a picture ?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 3:08 PM Quote
Shoulders- length, brown with blonde highlights. After my childhood trauma with short hair I love it the way it is right now :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 3:19 PM Quote
My hair is green and is down to my knees.

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 3:21 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I had my haircut yesterday, it used to be quite Oasisy, but my hairdresser and me decided to go for a sort of Skinhead girl look! It's just a bit longer than the classic cut, and I bloody love it!

Whats your hair like? Anyone had any hair mistakes? Spill! =D

I have a different hairstyle every other month (my sister is my hairdresser since i was 14)
I had some horrible hair when she was still learning and made mistakes on my head. but that's ok, I was 14 and that's the past, now I am 23 and it's years I always have nice hair. I've tried all the colour possible on my head, black, brown (that's the natural one), red, orange, copper, blond, and also all the combinations with highlights, like, copper hair and blond highlights, black and red, and so on. I've also had one time brown hair with three different colours on highlights, some deep red, some orange and some blond. My favourite one was the time when I had a bright orange head, that was quite punk but lovely. Now, I have had long blond hair for some time, then cut it in a lovely haircut that's short short short on the back and gets longer on the face with a side that's almost on the shoulder and the other side on the ear. And now I've just turned from blond to red and next week i'll turn from red to copper.
Ok i'll be bold at the age of 30 but never mind

...---... this is a message from my hair

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 7:34 PM Quote
Rain on the brain wrote:

I have a different hairstyle every other month (my sister is my hairdresser since i was 14)
I had some horrible hair when she was still learning and made mistakes on my head. but that's ok, I was 14 and that's the past, now I am 23 and it's years I always have nice hair. I've tried all the colour possible on my head, black, brown (that's the natural one), red, orange, copper, blond, and also all the combinations with highlights, like, copper hair and blond highlights, black and red, and so on. I've also had one time brown hair with three different colours on highlights, some deep red, some orange and some blond. My favourite one was the time when I had a bright orange head, that was quite punk but lovely. Now, I have had long blond hair for some time, then cut it in a lovely haircut that's short short short on the back and gets longer on the face with a side that's almost on the shoulder and the other side on the ear. And now I've just turned from blond to red and next week i'll turn from red to copper.
Ok i'll be bold at the age of 30 but never mind

...---... this is a message from my hair

that sounds like so much fun! so you get free hair cuts and coloring from you sister? lucky, lucky you. i'm personally scared of the chemicals in hair dye..so if i dyed my hair, i think i'll try out henna and indigo

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 8:33 PM Quote
long black hair rules

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:09 PM