Travis

Re: Being inappropriate and stupod
Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 8:05 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Tianyan wrote:

Heheheh...just promise never to show their friends the baby photos, now those are embarassing! G! My mum loves pulling out those one showing me as the podgy baby (complete with dimples and all) naked in a bath!

That's my plan for prom night...have a little slide show right before they leave.

Hahahah!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 8:07 PM Quote
Just saw the latest installment of Harry Potter...was really good! Though marred slightly when my friend complained that she was being "turned on" by Voldemort.

Oh...and another thing is...why do they always have to kill of the characters I like?

deepi
deepi Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 8:11 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
Just saw the latest installment of Harry Potter...was really good! Though marred slightly when my friend complained that she was being "turned on" by Voldemort.

Oh...and another thing is...why do they always have to kill of the characters I like?

i going to watch it tomorrow night, so excited, i hope its good cos the 5th book is my least favourite

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 8:13 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
Tianyan wrote:

i going to watch it tomorrow night, so excited, i hope its good cos the 5th book is my least favourite

In my opinion the fifth book was the worst book...though in my opinion the lastest film is the best film...evens out a bit I suppose...

Yeah...tell me what you think when you see it! THEY KILLED SIRIUS BLACK, fine ok, I knew that anyway...but...but...BUT...they killed him dead...

deepi
deepi Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 8:15 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
deepi wrote:
Tianyan wrote:

In my opinion the fifth book was the worst book...though in my opinion the lastest film is the best film...evens out a bit I suppose...

Yeah...tell me what you think when you see it! THEY KILLED SIRIUS BLACK, fine ok, I knew that anyway...but...but...BUT...they killed him dead...

i konw i'm gonna be crying like a baby tomorrow night, better warn my friend and take some tissues =D

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 8:17 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
Tianyan wrote:
deepi wrote:
Tianyan wrote:

i konw i'm gonna be crying like a baby tomorrow night, better warn my friend and take some tissues =D

When it happened in the book, I was upset...though I think that movie upset me more...as I have a perverse attraction towards the actor (don't ask me why, as I have NO idea) and it was greatly distressing...poo

It was however, very quick and relatively painless...not speaking on my behalf of course

deepi
deepi Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 8:20 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
deepi wrote:
Tianyan wrote:
deepi wrote:
Tianyan wrote:

When it happened in the book, I was upset...though I think that movie upset me more...as I have a perverse attraction towards the actor (don't ask me why, as I have NO idea) and it was greatly distressing...poo

It was however, very quick and relatively painless...not speaking on my behalf of course

how strange if find something attractive about gary oldman as well but i don't know why =D

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 8:20 PM Quote
heheheh...high five!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 8:21 PM Quote
Hmmm...just realized, I am not exactly sticking to the title of this thread am I?? Gone on a tangent about Potter...dearie me

deepi
deepi Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 8:21 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
heheheh...high five!

*gives you high five back*

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 8:28 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
Tianyan wrote:
heheheh...high five!