Travis

Re: Letting Threads Die
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:47 PM Quote
See what i mean. No matter what its always me.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:48 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
See what i mean. No matter what its always me.

Yep, you are such an easy target.

Awww, i wuv ya really *cuddly hugs*

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 8:49 PM Quote
Actually, you may be right. Sunny said there were several boardies, but only named one. I think your guilty conscience might be right. Based on this thread of course, not on anything I've read elsewhere.....(quickly backtracks!)

audrey
audrey Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 9:28 PM Quote
those cheese and music that youre listening to now threads seriously need to be frozen. haha. i really dont care, honestly. its just strange that people keep responding to them.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 9:39 PM Quote
There is serious intellectual discussion going on in the Cheese thread, thank you very much.

audrey
audrey Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 9:43 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
There is serious intellectual discussion going on in the Cheese thread, thank you very much.

oh, im sure! as every thread on this board is. ;)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 9:48 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:

what wrong with the cheese thread ? i like it

audrey
audrey Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 9:51 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
audrey wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:

nothing! i said i didnt really care. but i guess i cared enough to respond to it. this thread was about letting threads die and that one has been around a long time. haha.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 9:52 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
audrey wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:

nothing! i said i didnt really care. but i guess i cared enough to respond to it. this thread was about letting threads die and that one has been around a long time. haha.

because we love cheese

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 10:06 AM Quote
Sunny wrote:
Tonie wrote:

I agree, it's pretty good. Tho, for the record, I can think of 2!!!

I can beat that with 3! :D

I used to be in favour of having a more active moderator, but I think not having strict codes of conduct makes this place more accessible to a wide range of people. I like to think we can handle anyone who steps way out of line without the need to involve the web team, who I'm sure have a ton of other things to do.

*edit* The real problem is the float-to-top system. Without that there wouldn't be a problem with letting threads die.

3 ??? oh my memory is really getting like a sieve.3sigh* Who ??

if the floatie system is gonna stay, why don't they put a restriction on ... whatever as may posts. i think that would help. I don't want to have scroll through pages and pages of the stuff.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 10:13 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:

if the floatie system is gonna stay, why don't they put a restriction on ... whatever as may posts. i think that would help. I don't want to have scroll through pages and pages of the stuff.

Actually, I just thought of another one!
Steve
Jill
Vicky
Az

I suppose two of them are debateable, as Vicky was allowed back and Az keeps on coming back under different guises.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 10:29 AM Quote
Sunny wrote:
Ursina wrote:

Actually, I just thought of another one!
Steve
Jill
Vicky
Az

I suppose two of them are debateable, as Vicky was allowed back and Az keeps on coming back under different guises.

ohh jeez I can't remember why they were banned. Was Vicky the one who made up the story about a friend in hospital after attempting suicide ?
didn't know Az was actually banned .. hmmm

Sunny
Sunny Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 10:33 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:

ohh jeez I can't remember why they were banned. Was Vicky the one who made up the story about a friend in hospital after attempting suicide ?
didn't know Az was actually banned .. hmmm

Vicky and Jill were the CAPS devils. Not sure about the suicide story.

I'm not sure if he was either, but "Mr.Az" disappeared. And the team definitely knew about the problems with him.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 10:44 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:

Maybe, but it's easier to read a few pages in one thread, than lots and lots and lots of threads dotted around about the same subject. At least when you're in the thread you want, you'll know it's the only place! :)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 10:53 AM Quote
Tonie wrote:
Ursina wrote:

Maybe, but it's easier to read a few pages in one thread, than lots and lots and lots of threads dotted around about the same subject. At least when you're in the thread you want, you'll know it's the only place! :)

yes that's true but on the other hand looking at the board you can't see on which threads somebody has replied to you. you need to open all possibles... for that I don't have time *sigh*

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:32 PM