Travis

Re: I guess its...
DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 7:37 PM Quote
michele wrote:
so: what is the best way to lose weight?
well going to the moon!
I have to point out a thing about all what you say: you're absolutely right about the difference betwwen weight and mass but if we consider the gravitational acceleration constant well it is just a multiplicative constant to the mass and things don't change a lot, but if it isn't considered constant things are different: we can have the same weight having different masses

Oh Michelle...thats almost exactly what we've said...hehe
hi though how are you?!

michele
michele Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 8:35 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
michele wrote:
well going to the moon!
I have to point out a thing about all what you say: you're absolutely right about the difference betwwen weight and mass but if we consider the gravitational acceleration constant well it is just a multiplicative constant to the mass and things don't change a lot, but if it isn't considered constant things are different: we can have the same weight having different masses

Oh Michelle...thats almost exactly what we've said...hehe
hi though how are you?!

I'm fine thanks, always busy with studying, and you two, how you doing?

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 10:26 PM Quote
Very well indeed, thanking you!
Do you ever long for the day to return to Scotland to see the many sites you missed? Including 3/4 Castles in Dundee...

michele
michele Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:41 AM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
Very well indeed, thanking you!
Do you ever long for the day to return to Scotland to see the many sites you missed? Including 3/4 Castles in Dundee...

I know I missed a lot of things in scotland to see, i know i have to come back, but dunno when.... surely not this summer because i will be in Iceland.
and I ask to you: how about coming to italy?

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:54 AM Quote
michele wrote:
well going to the moon!

Try telling that to the women who hold their weight watchers classes at the top of K2.

la femme qui
la femme qui Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 6:51 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:

Think logically - how on earth can someones MASS be 10.2kg?!?!?!

Aaahhh I'm so sorry I got it all mixed up I don't know what I was thinking when I typed all that nonsense last night! Shameful really, we were taught that in the 6th grade!

*slaps head*

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 6:54 PM Quote
la femme qui wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:

Think logically - how on earth can someones MASS be 10.2kg?!?!?!

Aaahhh I'm so sorry I got it all mixed up I don't know what I was thinking when I typed all that nonsense last night! Shameful really, we were taught that in the 6th grade!

*slaps head*

Thats right, hang your head in shame! :P kidding
Keep the science threads alive, people!! xxx

Beatle Babe
Beatle Babe Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 9:34 PM Quote
Its just so sad that if people would just refer to their weight in Newtons none of this mess would have happened - yes boardie - i'm talking to YOU

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 12:24 AM