Travis

Re: Cincinnati
DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 7:13 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Dak, so they really put that much cheese on top? Because while I love cheese (and I know you do too!) it sure seems like a scary amount.

Yes it's thinly grated though. You don't eat it like you eat spaghetti either...(Twirling the spaghetti on your fork.) You kind of just chop off a bite through the whole thing with your fork then scoop it up and the cheese keeps everything from falling apart. It seems like a lot of cheese, but it really compliments the flavour I find. I'm sure you can get less if you ask though. :D

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 8:49 PM Quote
Good god!!! That looks like a meal and a half!

Looks like the kind of thing (wierd combination wise) you get slopped on your plate for school dinners.
I was once given jam rolly polly with mint (yes mint) custard for dessert at school dinners!!!!!!

x

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 8:52 PM Quote
Have you never had a spicy bolognese? I imagine it would be a bit like that or chilli con carne on spag! I don't like chilli myself but spicy bolgnese is delicious (esp with plenty of cheese on top).

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Tue 16 Sep, 2008 8:58 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Have you never had a spicy bolognese? I imagine it would be a bit like that or chilli con carne on spag! I don't like chilli myself but spicy bolgnese is delicious (esp with plenty of cheese on top).

Yeah, I suppose your right!! Bit of overkill with the cheese though x

physke
physke Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 12:55 AM Quote
Hey boardies! Bad news from Cincinnati: we are out of power since this monday's hurricane and skyline is closed! In fact, there is a generator next to it but the only thing working there is the neon of "skyline".. other is "sorry, we're closed"...well, at least, the skyline building is there:)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 1:47 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Really?! How can that gross you out, Ricardo? Chili is tomato-based and has beef in it, just like Spaghetti sauce, lol. The only difference is chili is more spicy and has beans in it usually. Sounds good to me. Mmm.

yes it does , maybe i suck , beans in spaghetti nope can't do it

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 1:58 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Really?! How can that gross you out, Ricardo? Chili is tomato-based and has beef in it, just like Spaghetti sauce, lol. The only difference is chili is more spicy and has beans in it usually. Sounds good to me. Mmm.

you may not hear this very often, so enjoy it: I agree with Ric!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 2:00 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

LOL! :P

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 2:01 AM Quote
You don't have to get beans!

Awww, bummer Skyline got taken out by the storm! (I used to go to that one every week, by the way. ;) )

My mom just sent me pictures of her yard...a couple of her trees got seriously damaged (luckily none of them landed on the house, but she's probably going to lobby for the removal of that giant pine tree that's closest to it now.) and a tree took out my uncle's truck :(

EDITED: To mention (maybe Physke can back me up!)
It's not only spicy, but also kind of sweet. If beans don't gross you out, maybe the mention of coco powder and cinnamon will. ;)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 2:51 AM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Oh my! I heart Bolognese!!!! My husband makes it every once in awhile and it's to die for! I don't think it sounds anything like that weird chili on spaghetti idea though.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 2:52 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

noted on my calender . HISTORY was made today !

physke
physke Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 4:11 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
You don't have to get beans!

Awww, bummer Skyline got taken out by the storm! (I used to go to that one every week, by the way. ;) )

My mom just sent me pictures of her yard...a couple of her trees got seriously damaged (luckily none of them landed on the house, but she's probably going to lobby for the removal of that giant pine tree that's closest to it now.) and a tree took out my uncle's truck :(

EDITED: To mention (maybe Physke can back me up!)
It's not only spicy, but also kind of sweet. If beans don't gross you out, maybe the mention of coco powder and cinnamon will. ;)

Yep, you get only what you want there:) Bean is not a must:)

And dakota, sorry to hear about the damage. I've seen lots of damaged buildings on Ludlow, roofs lifted off or canopy's gone. People are on queues to get dinner from the restaurants...the only thing I am asking for is electricity! please!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:45 PM