Travis

Re: Anything interesting happen over the weekend?
minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 9:04 PM Quote
Hmmm, I guess I have a lot of things to look forward to with motherhood and all! Great stories!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 9:11 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
Hmmm, I guess I have a lot of things to look forward to with motherhood and all! Great stories!

LMAO! Good luck to ya :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
I more have a problem with people who let their kids act like turds and ignore it than those who are at least trying to keep their kids in line.

Basically this guy wouldn't stop honking at me in the drive through line at the bank. There were 2 cars in front of me and I don't know what I was supposed to do. So I got out of the car and went to his window and started yelling at him to just chill out.

I got back in and he came to my car and started yelling at me that I needed to choose a lane (neither was open at the moment so it was really ridiculous). One did and I pulled up and told the teller to watch out for the jackass about to pull up. He did and I heard him ask for $1,000 cash. I was really tempted to yell out, "is that for a hooker?" but I refrained.

I was completely embarrassed about losing my temper. I had had a really long week and a bunch of things had gone wrong at work so I just couldn't take the honking.

When I went back to the bank the teller told me he was impressed (he saw the whole thing on the surveillance camera!) and that that guy causes problems all the time and usually people (customers and employees) just take it. I could tell he was happy that I yelled at him since he never can.

I still feel foolish for losing my temper with an assclown of epic proportions. He is obviously just a foul person 24/7 and it's not like he is a changed man after my outburst. But I guess it was worth it to give the tellers some satisfaction.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 9:17 PM Quote
That's a good one Anne. I normally can keep it together when faced with a douche, but sometimes people need to be put in their place. If it doesn't work, at least you tried. When it comes to my child, I'm very much a bear and probably will never keep it cool. Don't get me wrong, I know my son isn't perfect, but let me handle it!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 9:21 PM Quote
So you all had interesting weekends I see!

Anne, I'm glad you survived camping!

My weekend was tons of food, cakes, candles, family and friends. So it was great, but not interesting.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 9:22 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:

Oh, yeah! Just wait until your kid gets a stomach virus! Ah, the stories we could tell....

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 07 Apr, 2008 10:08 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:

if your husband ever signs up I gotta good story for him to look foward too

pablob
pablob Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 12:23 AM Quote
Santiago Marathon 2008

http://www.terra.cl/deportes/index.cfm?accion=otros&id_reg=949647

I was the 1.909th in my category, nothing to be proud of I guess :-)

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 2:30 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnesotamary wrote:

if your husband ever signs up I gotta good story for him to look foward too

Hmmm, I bet you do...now I'm curious :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:25 AM