Travis

Re: Personal reasons = BAFTAs?
carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 3:28 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
I'd like to see a better shot of her dress cos from what I can tell it looks very pretty

I know, I do too. It does look pretty from the teeny tiny one on the first post of this thread. I've been searching and none of the galleries that I've found feature her posing. Jerks.

Same here ;) The one you posted is the only one I've found! Maybe tomorrow we will find some better pics.

small shark
small shark Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 3:36 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
I'd like to see a better shot of her dress cos from what I can tell it looks very pretty

I know, I do too. It does look pretty from the teeny tiny one on the first post of this thread. I've been searching and none of the galleries that I've found feature her posing. Jerks.

Getty Images! They're about half way down the page.

I was literally cheering when they had a shot of Kelly on the E! channel red carpet coverage. I'm pretty sure that's the first time they've even acknowledged her existence since the Behind the Scenes episode on Gosford Park...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 3:40 AM Quote
Ooooh. They both look so great!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 4:04 AM Quote
They look great. Thanks small shark!

http://cache4.gettyimages.com/xc/79695032.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1935121260197D6DE782A0CDB80AE853918

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 4:12 AM Quote
Is that the tie he's worn at the club gigs?? :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 4:12 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
They look great. Thanks small shark!

http://cache4.gettyimages.com/xc/79695032.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1935121260197D6DE782A0CDB80AE853918

Kelly looks gorgeous! :o)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 4:21 AM Quote
You can see Dougie and Kelly on the broadcast. They had to move and stand up outta the aisle when Javier Bardem won.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 4:45 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
You can see Dougie and Kelly on the broadcast. They had to move and stand up outta the aisle when Javier Bardem won.

... and after the acceptance speeches by the group who won for Best Visual Effects.

Dougie and Kelly count: 2

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 4:47 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

They made the pregnant girl get up??? OK like a blind dog didn't know Javier was going to win! Sit that man on an aisle!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 5:00 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

... and after the acceptance speeches by the group who won for Best Visual Effects.

... and after Joel Cohen's acceptance speech for Best Director (I don't know why Ethan wasn't there...). Kelly had her hands on her belly.

Dougie and Kelly count: 3

heyjude
heyjude Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 5:09 AM Quote
thanks for posting the link! :-)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 5:17 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

... and after Joel Cohen's acceptance speech for Best Director (I don't know why Ethan wasn't there...). Kelly had her hands on her belly.

...and while Daniel Radcliffe was running his mouth.

NOTE: Let me just mention I think LOVE the BAFTAS a lot more then the Oscars.They have cool montages with cool music (Hella Muse, Snow Patrol & White Stripes and other cool indie tunes).

Dougie and Kelly count: 4

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 5:24 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

NOTE: Let me just mention I think LOVE the BAFTAS a lot more then the Oscars.They have cool montages with cool music (Hella Muse, and other cool indie tunes).

Where are you watching this by the way?

small shark
small shark Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 5:28 AM Quote
http://cache4.gettyimages.com/xc/79695558.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1935121260197D6DE7891D65ECAF8B01A40591E7EC1A351FC8B

I are serious Dougie. This is serious awards show.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 5:29 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

...and while Daniel Radcliffe was running his mouth.

NOTE: Let me just mention I think LOVE the BAFTAS a lot more then the Oscars.They have cool montages with cool music (Hella Muse & White Stripes and other cool indie tunes).

...and after the montage for No Country for Old Men.

Dougie and Kelly count: 5

I'm watching this on BBC America

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:00 AM