Travis

Re: FAO Goosey
barby
barby Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 2:02 PM Quote
Es lo + recibir cartas de tus amigos! Y qué decir si vienen acompañadas con regalos geniales :)

En especial acortar las distancias y compartir el sentimiento TRAVIS (L)!

Tu cara loo dice todo XD

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 4:51 PM Quote
barby wrote:
Es lo + recibir cartas de tus amigos! Y qué decir si vienen acompañadas con regalos geniales :)

En especial acortar las distancias y compartir el sentimiento TRAVIS (L)!

Tu cara loo dice todo XD

Tal cual!!

The California postcard comes with some facts about different places, it's very cool and educational! :o)

Monica
Monica Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 4:54 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
The California postcard comes with some facts about different places, it's very cool and educational! :o)

Hahahahaha. Tell us Juli, what have you learned about California? XD

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 5:06 PM Quote
Well, I don't want to overwhelm you (hehe) but:

* The state flower is the golden poppy.
* The state bird is the California Quail.
* They have melons in the south east.
* You can go fishing in the north west.
* There's a Sequoia National Park with Giant Redwoods in the middle of the state, I think it's in Fresno or near it.
* They have something called Scotty Castle and Death Valley, which sounds cool :oP.
* San Francisco has a Chinatown?
* There are oil and movies in Los Angeles.

That's it for now... There are lots of other things :oP

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 6:45 PM Quote
Too bad you guys don't get Huell Howser, You could learn all you need to know about California, plus a whole bunch of stuff that you don't really want to know, like how dry cleaning waste is disposed of.

:D

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 6:58 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Too bad you guys don't get Huell Howser, You could learn all you need to know about California, plus a whole bunch of stuff that you don't really want to know, like how dry cleaning waste is disposed of.

:D

Huell is the man!
How is dry cleaning waste disposed of? Hmmm...maybe I need to watch that episode.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 7:07 PM Quote
I don't know, that episode was boring me to death. hehehe. My favorite show is definitely Visiting, because that one is insane. They did this one about releasing a carp into some lake that was just insane. I like Downtown too, he did an episode about CSI New York. It was all about location scouting for New Yorky looking places in Downtown Los Angeles. :D

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 7:15 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Awww! So cute! Nice to see you got the package Juli! I know you obviously like the Travis albums...but have you tried the peanut butter for the first time yet? What do you think? hehe.

I have tried it! I think it's weird, I'm not used to it... yet xD. It's quite filling, you know? Like I can't have too much at once, but I like it cause it's different :o)
I'm planning on using that peanut butter cookies recipe that Cel sent me on monday :oD
(It seems very easy, I'd ask my mom to bake them if it didn't xD).

Mmmmmm...peanut butter cookies with a big Hershey Kiss in the middle are the BEST!

http://i30.tinypic.com/8zk0m9.jpg

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 7:18 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Awww! So cute! Nice to see you got the package Juli! I know you obviously like the Travis albums...but have you tried the peanut butter for the first time yet? What do you think? hehe.

I have tried it! I think it's weird, I'm not used to it... yet xD. It's quite filling, you know? Like I can't have too much at once, but I like it cause it's different :o)
I'm planning on using that peanut butter cookies recipe that Cel sent me on monday :oD

Mmmmmm...peanut butter cookies with a big Hershey Kiss in the middle are the BEST!

Nono, Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies with a Reese Cup in the Middle are the best! ;) Mmmmmm.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 7:27 PM Quote
I'm a purist. Straight up peanut butter cookies with the classic criss-cross fork X in the middle.

Herhsey Kisses are to be eaten by themselves.
Same for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 7:28 PM Quote

no joke...when i was first looking at some of the facts on the card i thought"really?!?!!

haha i had no idea!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 8:09 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I haven't seen Hershey Kisses around here for a very long time... I think they're no longer available in Argentina...

I'm going to add some chocolate chips to the cookies, following Goosey's advice :oP

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 8:24 PM Quote

* There's a Sequoia National Park with Giant Redwoods in the middle of the state, I think it's in Fresno or near it.
* They have something called Scotty Castle and Death Valley, which sounds cool :oP.

no mention of Yosemite or Oakland Chinatown ? way to drop the ball goosey

redwoods ! ! !

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 20 Jan, 2008 8:28 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

no mention of Yosemite or Oakland Chinatown ? way to drop the ball goosey

redwoods ! ! !

Yosemite is mentioned, I just named a few facts!
And Oakland Chinatown I'm not sure, I don't have the postcard with me right now.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 2:31 AM Quote
juli you will see all that when you finally come visit and we take a drive up to northern california to steal..i mean...help ourselves to...some water!! hahaha

lol i can hear ric muttering phrases about los angelinos already! hahaha

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:01 AM