Here...watching Friends...

haha how you doin'?! haha love that show

Re: nightiming thread
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 2:38 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
heh heh heh filipino food

haha these were from the argentinian restuarant up the street.

told ya Argentina RAWKS !

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 2:40 AM Quote
Empanadasss! Qué rico!
I'm going to have dinner now (it's quite late, 11.40pm here). I don't know what we're having... I'll let you know later xD

Argentina does rock!!! :oP

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 2:46 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
heh heh heh filipino food

haha these were from the argentinian restuarant up the street.

told ya Argentina RAWKS !

i had a filipino empanada once...the sweetness threw me off a bit. but it was still good. i do not discriminate when it comes to empanadas! hahaah

argentina has certainly caught my eye! ;) hahaha

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 2:48 AM Quote
Empanadas are delicious! I am trying to clean up our toy room/office. At this point an act of arson might be the easiest thing.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 2:51 AM Quote
I am recuperating from a day of retail hell.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 2:52 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

Oh dear. I can only imagine. Tell us about the top three most psycho things people said or did.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 2:54 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

been wonderin' where you've been chica! :)

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 2:55 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Empanadasss! Qué rico!

Napolitana!! :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 2:55 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Oh dear. I can only imagine. Tell us about the top three most psycho things people said or did.

yes you must

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 3:13 AM Quote
Uggg, please don't make me.

Yesterday was the worse. It was just sheer pandemonium, and the weather was awful. This one lady came up with her daughter and gave me gift receipts so they could switch out some merchandise that the girl's aunt had bought her. There was a mistake in the transaction and the price came up as what the items were selling as now instead of what the aunt paid for. Instead of calmly saying, "Oh, can you double check the price of that?" This lady immediately launched into this diatribe about how she hates gift receipts and how this is crap and how she KNOWS her sister paid more for that shirt. Let me add, that the gift receipts don't show what she paid, so this lady wouldn't even have any f*cking clue how much her sister paid. So my manager Shannon came up and corrected it. I understand that she wanted to get the full value back, that's cool, but she could have been nicer about it.
People coming up to to register saying, "That was on the sale rounder!" Yes, it might of been on the sale rounder, but unfortunately the customers of this store are sloppy pigs who don't know how to put merchandise back where they found it.
A lady with the most disgusting mullet I have ever seen, who is apparently a employee of ours at the distribution center in Ottawa, arguing with my manager over the price of a sweatshirt. It was 29.95, she said it was 19.95. My manager was so shocked that someone who was employed by the company would speak to her that way, went ahead and just gave her the sale price.
Kids in heelys.
One lady came up to the register with two pairs of boxers that were the same pattern but different colors. One color was on sale because it was an older style, the other wasn't. When l rang up both pairs, and explained to her that one was more then the other she replied, "Well, I WANT you to charge me 7.95 for both pairs." Want? I want your big ugly mug outta my face but that ain't gonna happen. When a manager came up to the register to explain to her why we couldn't charge her the same pair, she launched into this story about how she's gonna have to tell her son to start buying his boxer's elsewhere. Fine by me. As long as that means I won't be seeing her in the store anymore... uggggghhh

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 3:29 AM Quote
Wow Lauren that is ugh. That is shocking that an employee would be so rude. I once witnessed someone who was a district manager at Walgreen's be so awful to the pharmacist that I almost wrote a letter. I kind of wish I had.

People are just nuts and can act like you, as a cashier, are doing voodoo to make things ring up incorrectly. Just for them. To ruin their day.

I've been working for 30-40 min. straight on this room and you can't tell at all! That feels so rewarding. Burning it all is still an option on the table.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 5:22 AM Quote
where's everybody?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 5:23 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
where's everybody?

waitting till South Park

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 5:24 AM Quote
dude, ya didn't tell me it was gonna rain. i walked from SOMA to market st. in the rain. bummer :-(

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:16 PM