nats
nats Posted Fri 07 Dec, 2007 6:52 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
nats wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Hmm...I didn't like this one. :/ Sorry.

Yes, I'm sorry as well... sorry that your movie taste STINKS! jk jk jk. I think I had really high hopes for it, but I didn't hate any of the shorts, but I can see where people wouldn't like it because they are shorts, but I felt like each one had it's own complete plot.

:O Whatever! I have good taste in movies!
I think what pissed me off is that I thought all the love story plots were going to somehow connect in the end or something. I rented it because I love movies like that...but this one bored me and I ended up falling asleep, lol!

like playing by heart?
have you seen it?

No...but I see it has Jon Stewart in it! :D I'll have to check it out. I don't think I've ever seen him in a movie! Is he any good as an actor?

he's good :)

Re: Paris, je t'aime (the movie)
Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 07 Dec, 2007 6:58 AM Quote
nats wrote:
Nikki wrote:
nats wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Yes, I'm sorry as well... sorry that your movie taste STINKS! jk jk jk. I think I had really high hopes for it, but I didn't hate any of the shorts, but I can see where people wouldn't like it because they are shorts, but I felt like each one had it's own complete plot.

I think what pissed me off is that I thought all the love story plots were going to somehow connect in the end or something. I rented it because I love movies like that...but this one bored me and I ended up falling asleep, lol!

like playing by heart?
have you seen it?

No...but I see it has Jon Stewart in it! :D I'll have to check it out. I don't think I've ever seen him in a movie! Is he any good as an actor?

I have a mini crush on him.
What other movies has he been in?

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 07 Dec, 2007 7:05 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
nats wrote:
Nikki wrote:
nats wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

like playing by heart?
have you seen it?

hi nikki! i'm here for just a sec. another nice B/W avatar ya got.

"big daddy", an old adam sandler movie, jon stewart was in it. i still remember the good old days of jon stewart on talk soup.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 07 Dec, 2007 7:09 AM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Nikki wrote:
nats wrote:
Nikki wrote:
nats wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

like playing by heart?
have you seen it?

"big daddy", an old adam sandler movie, jon stewart was in it. i still remember the good old days of jon stewart on talk soup.

Thanks Jude :)
Oh yeah! He was in that movie!! I forgot about that. I just watched Wedding Singer before I came up here and started talking to you guys. I love that Adam Sandler movie. Actually, I was flipping back and forth between that one and Father of the Bride. :)

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 07 Dec, 2007 7:20 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
heyjude wrote:
Nikki wrote:
nats wrote:
Nikki wrote:
nats wrote:
Nikki wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

like playing by heart?
have you seen it?

Thanks Jude :)
Oh yeah! He was in that movie!! I forgot about that. I just watched Wedding Singer before I came up here and started talking to you guys. I love that Adam Sandler movie. Actually, I was flipping back and forth between that one and Father of the Bride. :)

oops, mistake. greg kinnear was the on talk soup, not jon stewart.

heh, i like the billy idol scene in the wedding singer :-)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 07 Dec, 2007 7:30 AM Quote
music and lyrics? Okay I was right. NO taste whatsoever... hehehe

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 07 Dec, 2007 7:36 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
music and lyrics? Okay I was right. NO taste whatsoever... hehehe

No, really! lol...I do have good taste in movies!! I just can't help that I like chick flicks too! (Especially Hugh Grant chick flicks!)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 07 Dec, 2007 8:04 AM Quote
Uggg. whatever, I'm not going to argue with you. You're clearly not right in the head.

I really like the term phrase, "hot mess." I am going to try to use it more often.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 07 Dec, 2007 8:21 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Uggg. whatever, I'm not going to argue with you. You're clearly not right in the head.

I really like the term phrase, "hot mess." I am going to try to use it more often.

Well, ya hot mess...I'm outta here. hehe.
I'm getting tired. Night! :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 1:35 PM