Travis

Re: Invasion of the Teeny Boppers
carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 3:58 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Yeah, Okay, I concede. That's an exorbitant amount of money. I always did have a problem skimming over things instead of reading them all the way through, Message Board threads included! ;)

Tsk, tsk!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 4:08 AM Quote
Haha... right on.

I was talking to my mom about it and she said, "Thankfully, you've always had a somewhat sophisticated taste in music."

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 4:18 AM Quote
Haha, I can't say I've always had a sophisticated taste in music, but the biggest amount of money I spent in a gig was this year with The Police ($770 in two tickets, which would be around 245 dollars), and it was my money...
Leaving that out, I'd say around $100 or $120 per gig.
(Going to concerts is expensive here).

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 4:24 AM Quote
dam ! And I was complaining about paying $50 for a STOOGES ticket and almost didn't go but I had been waitting for them to return since 76

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 5:04 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
dam ! And I was complaining about paying $50 for a STOOGES ticket and almost didn't go but I had been waitting for them to return since 76

Lol! What would you do in Argentina? But then again, if you earn in dollars, the currency would be great for you... If you spent what I spend, it'd be around 38 dollars per ticket...
To me it sounds awesome xD.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 5:23 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Lol! What would you do in Argentina? But then again, if you earn in dollars, the currency would be great for you... If you spent what I spend, it'd be around 38 dollars per ticket...

For what it's worth , it was a great show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVc3j7XL2rA

thats a 60 year old stage diving

heyjude
heyjude Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 5:46 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

oh man, iggy! hey did he sing any of these: real wild child, candy, the passenger, lust for life, or china girl. yeah, i know he sang the original.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 04 Dec, 2007 9:45 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

oh man, iggy! hey did he sing any of these: real wild child, candy, the passenger, lust for life, or china girl. yeah, i know he sang the original.

Nope , I'm sure those thugs the Ashtons wouldn't do em. BUT ! they played all of FUNHOUSE , most of the Ist album and the new one which I'm tooo scared to buy .

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:11 AM