Travis

Re: Who works from home or is self-employed?
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:13 PM Quote
hmm...i wonder if this works

Mary's Myspace

Re: travis lo mejor de la musica sueño hecho realidad
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:17 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
nunca pense que mi sueño se realizara.. concurse en fila cero de telmex para el concierto de vive cuervo salon por que no tenia dinero pense que nunca me lo ganaria.. dos dias estruve soñando que los saludaba como se saluda a un amigo y me regalaron mi sueño de entrar a los camerinos para saludarlos.. fue lo mejor que me pudo pasar en toda mi vida TRAVIS son un grupo super buena onda lo que otros artistas quisieran ser... y sus letras me encantan y el areglo musical son lo mejor

changing- language- gremlins are back!

eggseggseggs ;D

Lol! I mean eggseggseggseggs :oP

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:19 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I'm hoping that Minnesota Mary will start a cyber-sweatshop and sub-contract me to knit Dougie scarves.

you think her scarves are nice? you oughtta see all the other things she's made...sweaters, tunics, hats, booties, stuffed animals...Mary's Myspace

oh, and CraftyCathy does all that too! they have their knitting parties...it's amazing all of the things they've made!Cathy's Blog

Yikes! If I had known you were going to share my MySpace page, I would have uploaded more/cooler projects! I'll do that tonight(it's www.myspace.com/minnesotamary)

Ooh, looks like I might have found myself a potential knitter/employee on the MB, hehehe! Turtleneck, we'll be in touch :)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:21 PM Quote
Hey, are any of you knitters on Ravelry? I need more friends!

craftycathy
craftycathy Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:26 PM Quote
Aww thanks for checking it out guys! I have a day job but would love to knit/crochet/make stuff as a job.

btw, if you scroll down way to the bottom of the Oh, Baby Baby part 2 post there's pictures of the baby gifts I gave Dougie. (Got lots of hugs and kisses from him for that, which is why I'm so happy in my profile picture. hehe)

DAKOTA wrote:

Ohh I am! I'm craftycathy on there as well.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:26 PM Quote
it's scarf season, knitters!

we want scarves! we want scarves! ;-D

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:31 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:

I just opened an account but haven't done anything yet. Check in a week or so (minnesotamary)

Ooh, I hope to debut my knitting logo soon...my art director friend is designing it for me.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:32 PM Quote
craftycathy wrote:

Coolness! I'll add you, if you don't mind :D I'm Manicdak on there! I just started, only have a couple projects so far :)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:33 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:

Aye!
Cathy, you gave Dougie baby gifts? Awwwww, that's too cute!

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:33 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:

I concur!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:34 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I'm hoping that Minnesota Mary will start a cyber-sweatshop and sub-contract me to knit Dougie scarves.

you think her scarves are nice? you oughtta see all the other things she's made...sweaters, tunics, hats, booties, stuffed animals...Mary's Myspace

oh, and CraftyCathy does all that too! they have their knitting parties...it's amazing all of the things they've made!Cathy's Blog

Yikes! If I had known you were going to share my MySpace page, I would have uploaded more/cooler projects! I'll do that tonight(it's www.myspace.com/minnesotamary)

Ooh, looks like I might have found myself a potential knitter/employee on the MB, hehehe! Turtleneck, we'll be in touch :)

oops! i posted in the wrong spot!

man...i'm feeling left out! Mary...bring your knitting stuff home for Christmas...you're teaching me how to knit!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:35 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:

I really do need to conduct a "Dougie Scarf Contest" on the MB. Hmmm, what shall I make ya'll do for it??! Suggestions??!

(Sandy, don't worry--you're exempt. That'll be your X-mas gift...along with some knitting needles so that you can be my sub-contractor too, hehe! :) )

craftycathy
craftycathy Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:36 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
craftycathy wrote:

Coolness! I'll add you, if you don't mind :D I'm Manicdak on there! I just started, only have a couple projects so far :)

Of course I don't mind! I've been on for about a month now and haven't any friends yet. lol.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:38 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:

my old Army issue one is ichy and a nasty green color , Also i'm self employed don't ferget hire the vet

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 28 Nov, 2007 8:41 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
heyjude wrote:

I really do need to conduct a "Dougie Scarf Contest" on the MB. Hmmm, what shall I make ya'll do for it??! Suggestions??!

(Sandy, don't worry--you're exempt. That'll be your X-mas gift...along with some knitting needles so that you can be my sub-contractor too, hehe! :) )

Oh no... a contest? not good-I've never won anything. But wouldn't it be a cool birthday gift for a cool boardie? Maybe for someone who was born 7th December? ;D

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:56 PM