Travis

Re: 20 Questions
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 10:00 PM Quote
So I stumped the Computer on Travis, and here's what came up afterwards. It took pretty long for it to get to them it gave me Radiohead, Oasis, Barenaked Ladies (WHAT!? Take note that it guessed this AFTER I answered yes to the question, "Are you British." The Ladies are Canadian if I remember correctly), and Ocean Colour Scene.

You were thinking of Travis.
Were you popular 10 years ago? You said Doubtful, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is Yes.
Do you have children? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is Doubtful.
Are you young? You said No, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is Yes.
Are you married? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is Doubtful.
Are you well educated? You said Yes, 20Q was taught by other players that the answer is Doubtful.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 2:57 AM Quote
That's funny. I've stumped that computer before. Can't remember with what though.

Our family played this fun game where everyone starts with 3 dollar bills. You roll dice and eventually someone wins the pot. I won it a few years ago $50 or so. My mom won yesterday so that was cool. I also impressed hubby's great uncle with my mad Sudoku skillz.

Girls the adult table is SOOOOOO boring. Stay at the kid's table!!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 3:03 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
That's funny. I've stumped that computer before. Can't remember with what though.

Our family played this fun game where everyone starts with 3 dollar bills. You roll dice and eventually someone wins the pot. I won it a few years ago $50 or so. My mom won yesterday so that was cool. I also impressed hubby's great uncle with my mad Sudoku skillz.

Girls the adult table is SOOOOOO boring. Stay at the kid's table!!

Blah, I think Sudoku is overrated.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:26 AM