Travis

Re: Racists on the Oasis forum.
Moray
Moray Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 1:36 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Aye , its all part of the recovery programme.

To be serious for a moment. Apart from the BNP bit. Thats a fairly accurate description of me LOL

I nearly put "Daily Mail Sheep". Please say it aint so ...... !

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 1:46 PM Quote
Ive never read the Daily Mail. Maybe iam not so bad after all.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 5:40 PM Quote
This kind of thing is totally unacceptable. The Oasis boardies in question must be incredibly stupid and ignorant (not to mention the white blood cell thing. Was that meant to be funny?)

Also, they have extreme and intolerant views making them the same as terrorists. I doubt whether they could scrape up enough brain cells between them to even contemplate that though ;)

Well done for reporting them! It's stupid of them to use a big band's site to say stupid things.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 8:26 PM Quote
Hmmm, I sounded quite angry up there. Oh well, at least there's noone on here to get angry back!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 8:59 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Hmmm, I sounded quite angry up there. Oh well, at least there's noone on here to get angry back!

I'm here, but I won't be angry with you since it's ok to be angry at racism and ignorance :o)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 1:29 AM Quote
Grrr!!!
Unfortunately, the world is full of idiots like those...
One time I expressed I didn't agree with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and some jerk in a forum stated that maybe the US should bomb my country too (among some more insults to Argentina haha)... I reported it and the mods didn't do a thing. When I complained about their negligence, they ignored me. Never posted there again...
So yeah, the world is FULL of racist idiots. Luckily, I haven't met any on this board.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 2:41 AM Quote
hum... there is always this kind of people making comments with no sense ¬¬

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 10:05 AM Quote
Let us know whether the mods do anything, Miss Grinner :P

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 1:32 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I went on it last night to have a look, the first thing I saw was a thread entitled 'MUSLIMS'

I went to have a read and saw a few of their members being extremely racist, saying they hate muslims, they are all suicide bombers.

This pissed me off, so I left a comment saying that not all muslims are terrorists, and got a message back saying I was a traitor. I asked them why I was a traitor, they called me a race mixer. So then I asked if they were all 100% British, and one rather stupid person said "Well I have white blood cells if that's what you mean" (but doesn't everyone? what a wanker) I told him he obviously has no brain.

Then I got more bollocks from them, and one of them called me a Shoebomber. It was after this point I decided to call it a dayand bugger off leaving with with the words "Fuck off and die, racist scum"

Then pm'd an administrator about it, it surely goes against the forum's terms and regulations. Hopefully they'll ban the,, no doubt they'll manage to get back on tho.

I am so glad that even tho this board is absolutely fucking slow, that there are no racist ignorant pigs on here.

Hi Grinner, I'm so glad you stood up to those racist wankers and told them where to go. There's absolutely no need for what they said.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 2:39 PM Quote
arguing with someone on the internet is like arguing with a retard . Best to let it go but i've done and probaly still will

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 9:25 PM Quote
these kinds of people really make my blood boil... and it's most awful when it happens in person. it happens to me, too, like it happens to you, grinner.

i'd better end here or else i can't stop the rant >:-(

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 10 Nov, 2007 11:17 PM Quote
That's so asinine. What's even more aggravating is how those racist pigs think that they are so much *better* than terrorists.

Sorry you had to endure that Lemon Grinner. It's really too bad that there is so much hate going around. :(

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 11 Nov, 2007 1:13 PM Quote
I've had a look on the board, can't see where my own PM bit is to see if the administrator's replied. The twats seem to be in the minority tho... Dunno if they have been chucked out or what.

Maybe the thread has been deleted, I saw on my own profile it said I had only left 2 posts, from aaages ago last year. I don't fancy having a proper look tho, I've done my bit, it's down to the moderators to sort it out.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:01 PM