Travis

Re: Stupid is as stupid does
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 8:59 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
I'm sure they cut out anybody who had an actual intelligent answer, as I am sure that people can really be astonishingly dim. That's not really a huge surprise, what I hate is when people are amused by themselves for being dumb. What is that? It's like the girls back in high school that would be laughing off fender-benders and shit. Like it's hilarious to wreck your car? That's what I don't get. *shrug*

Ahh, I know I'm just an old stick in the mud and don't find idiots funny. ;-)

Yeah I figured too they cut everyone who had intelligent answers. But there were, what 10+ people who were complete idiots. It would be interesting to know how many people they talked to. What is the idiot percentage?

I definitely laughed but I was also horrified that people can be so utterly dim.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 9:44 PM Quote
Doesn't it scare you these people ACTUALLY vote ?

deepi
deepi Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 9:52 PM Quote
WOW....that was scary!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 10:01 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

only 47 % at best vote so don't worry ,

Be happy

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 10:02 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

The truth is most of them probably don't vote. You'd be surprised (or perhaps you wouldn't) to find out how many Americans don't vote. You have to go through all the trouble of registering...you have to have transportation...you have to be intelligent enough to actually find your voting precinct (for some reason that's a big problem in certain areas)...you have to stand in line...you have to (hopefully) be educated about the candidates, which means you either have to read a newspaper or perhaps watch an actual debate. You have to have an opinion. It's just too harrrrd.
Oh, and is it true they are now selling Koffi Annan and other refreshments just outside Eiffel Tower number 9?

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 10:12 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Yeah I had a big discussion bout that with my friend. 'Fear of mob rule' and all that shizzles.
Wow, politics has actually taught me something!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 10:16 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

The truth is most of them probably don't vote. You'd be surprised (or perhaps you wouldn't) to find out how many Americans don't vote. You have to go through all the trouble of registering...you have to have transportation...you have to be intelligent enough to actually find your voting precinct (for some reason that's a big problem in certain areas)...you have to stand in line...you have to (hopefully) be educated about the candidates, which means you either have to read a newspaper or perhaps watch an actual debate. You have to have an opinion. It's just too harrrrd.
Oh, and is it true they are now selling Koffi Annan and other refreshments just outside Eiffel Tower number 9?

ONLY available if you pay with Queen Elisabeth bank notes
http://www.leblogluxe.com/images/souvenirs_tour_eiffel.JPG

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 10:21 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
LMAO!! I don't know whether I'm laughing cos it's funny or cos I'm scared that people can be so ignorant.

I find it very interesting that North Chorea and Iran are on the Australian continent. It's like "it's a country far away so it's gotta be on the other side of the map".

lots going on in the bush

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 2:31 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

only 47 % at best vote so don't worry ,

Be happy

Is it really even that high? I thought it was like under 30%...well it is at least for my age group, which has the poorest voter turn out.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 3:06 PM Quote
That was hilarious, thanks for posting Gladly!

My personal favourite "diaper head"

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 3:08 PM Quote
"We'll make a big blast crater out of the fucking middle east"

LMAO!! love it

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 3:54 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
"We'll make a big blast crater out of the fucking middle east"

LMAO!! love it

MOUHAHAHAHA !

this one is awesome

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 8:07 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Well at least now we know why they voted for bush. He does seem intelligent next to this bunch:)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 9:06 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Well at least now we know why they voted for bush. He does seem intelligent next to this bunch:)

actually people in large droves voted for Bush cause that jack ass mayor in San Francisco decided to try and curry favor with a small but uber vocal group that had ignored him in the past . The chain reaction from this was other cities trying it too and then antagonizing the Christain right wing who voted in DROVES on a moral values issue . Wrong year to try that

Now of course, if 100 or so people in a Florida county didn't vote for Nader, Bush wouldn't have stole the first election

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 05 Nov, 2007 10:51 AM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

George W. Bush

"The W stands for Honesty"

LOL

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 1:25 PM