Travis

Re: Just me?
mozman68
mozman68 Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 7:40 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
mozman68 wrote:
I woke up with a snake in my pants....

you wear pants in bed ?

well...boxers....which is funny, because I find them to "loose" to wear during the day (boxer briefs then), but I wear boxers as my pajamas.

Not that I ever slept without anything...but I certainly don't now with the kids visiting the bed every once and a awhile.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 7:42 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
mozman68 wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

A snail, you mean, surely, lol

Please don't confuse me with your husband....I know it's hard to do since you are always dreaming about the snake in my pants.

; )

It all depends on the sort of snake mr. moz, different snake different size;) you haven't heard me complain yet, have you?! :)

There are two types of complaining.....complaining because it's too small and complaining because it's too big.....

okay...this thread has gone far enough...I think I'm trying to make up for people complaining about the website being boring lately. ; )

Back to discussion on dismembered reptiles....

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 7:43 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
and sorry i don't know where to stick this comment and i don't think it needs it's own thread.....the new security guard at the branch downstairs from where i work picks the wrong times to try to have a conversation...i have no problem making small talk but he doesn't ask the usual "busy day?" "good weekend?" and leave it at that...he takes it further and turns it in to a small conversation...i don't mean to be rude but i'm usually running late to get up to the office so discussing my weekend with a polite stranger when my boss may be calling to check in isn't exactly on the agenda~! haha....

I have a similar problem. The guy who is often at the front desk at my gym is super friendly and recognizes me but has some weird amnesia. Even though he sees me once or twice a week he always says, "It's so great to see you! I haven't seen you in awhile. Where have you been?"

I just don't know what to say. Also, it's 5:15 in the morning and I have no interest in speaking. Period. I usually just say, "oh, not much" and smile. I really am too tired to correct him or get into why he can't see to remember that seven days is not awhile ago.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 7:59 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

we could season it with garlic, butter, salt & pepper and parsley
we have this every Xmas in my family !

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 8:51 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

...sigh....what have we become??

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 9:11 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

You can season it with whatever you want....WAIT...I said I would stop...but...can't....must make perverted comments....must...stop....

we don't want a cure for this

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 02 Oct, 2007 1:13 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
mozman68 wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

You can season it with whatever you want....WAIT...I said I would stop...but...can't....must make perverted comments....must...stop....

we don't want a cure for this

LOL! You guys crack me up!! :D

Seriously though, I can't stand bugs! I freak out and start shaking when I see any sort of insect! I think my worst experience was when I was reading a book in my car in the school parking lot waiting for my class to start with the windows rolled down. A HUUUUGE ass dragon fly flew in the side window, hit the windshield, hit the dash and was buzzing around injured. I flipped out and ran out of that car so fast I must have looked like a fool, LOL. During class, all I could think about was how I was gonna get that thing out of there when I returned. Luckily, my boyfriend went to the same university at the time and got it out for me :O) What a sissy, I know!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 02 Oct, 2007 6:45 AM Quote
Not to freak anybody out on purpose, but I found a pic from the last Cicada Visit:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1990/chickie002vn6.jpg

(That's my own hand there. Hehe, I try my best to overcome any fear of small, hideous, creepy things that are actually harmless :)

la femme qui
la femme qui Posted Tue 02 Oct, 2007 7:07 AM Quote
I've heard the best way to enjoy Cicada 'invasions' is to sautee them in a little butter and garlic.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 11:58 AM