Travis

Re: Yes! New Room.
Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:34 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:

Yes, I think it does work as an excuse cos when I was 7 I used to listen to absolutely everything ... I'm too embarassed to name anything.

Oh God, if we go further back than the teenage years, I have some even darker secrets. Not going to tell either :oS

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:37 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Oh God, if we go further back than the teenage years, I have some even darker secrets. Not going to tell either :oS

Obviously we'd have to go further back than the teenage years since I'm still a teenager.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
can't remember being a teenager, infact i cant remember yesterday, must be my age

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:40 PM Quote
Some of the music I liked as a youngin' pains me now to reflect upon. I'd say my taste way improved around 14-15 so GotChrist, there's hope for you going forward.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:44 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
Hanne wrote:

Obviously we'd have to go further back than the teenage years since I'm still a teenager.

Yes, forgot about that. Probably because you have a much better taste in music than me at that age. Shows maturity ;o)

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:48 PM Quote
I've probably got a much better taste because of my 19 year old brother ... I listen to everything he listens to.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:50 PM Quote
God, I'd hate to be a teenager now. When I was 13+ there was Grunge, then along came Britpop to replace it.

Now I don't see the same revolutions happening on even the tiniest scale. I'd be fucked off if I was a teenager now.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:55 PM Quote
It's my brother's fault that I listened to Guns'n'Roses and Metallica a bit.

Btw, I've been a fan of REM since I was 10, hopefully that counts for something :o)

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:59 PM Quote
How does this keep on happening to me? This conversation started with me talking about getting my room "re-decorated" and now we're talking about the taste of music people used to have when they were teenagers.
It's not the first time this has happened to me. Lol

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 9:00 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
It's my brother's fault that I listened to Guns'n'Roses and Metallica a bit.

Guns 'n' Roses are crap but Metallica aren't that bad I think. Lars Ulrich is an arsehole though (the drummer)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 9:01 PM Quote
haha, this is exactly like Paul's thread that started out as a conversation about Travis, and ended up being about pregnancy tests!

Sorry for bringing up the subject of teenage music taste lol

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 9:01 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:

Guns 'n' Roses are crap but Metallica aren't that bad I think. Lars Ulrich is an arsehole though (the drummer)

...and Danish like me. Oh dear.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 9:03 PM Quote
This place should have a chat room, that way we wouldn't hijack other people's threads.

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 9:04 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
...and Danish like me. Oh dear.

Eh???

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 9:05 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
This place should have a chat room, that way we wouldn't hijack other people's threads.

That's a pretty good idea. Lol.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:09 PM