Travis

Re: has reality television had its day?
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 8:49 PM Quote
morons watching morons

Andrew
Andrew Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 8:51 PM Quote
Total speculation but could be one of these cases where folk will do anything for fame no matter what the emotional cost.

But at the end of the day they all made that choice and its their right to, and unless there's a good medical or psychological reason for telling her now I think her wishes should be respected

Andrew
Andrew Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 8:52 PM Quote
1/3 of Suggestive Leg wrote:
Break the news on the show. Up the ratings.

That's what I hate about these shows. Anytime anything remotely interesting happens it's censored. What's the point unless we get the blood and guts version?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 8:53 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Total speculation but could be one of these cases where folk will do anything for fame no matter what the emotional cost.

But at the end of the day they all made that choice and its their right to, and unless there's a good medical or psychological reason for telling her now I think her wishes should be respected

Yeah that's basically what I'm saying... sacrafice of the family unit for fame

and yup if she wants to act in that way and has signed whatever waivers etc then so be it, she is the one who will have to live with that decision

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 9:15 PM Quote
i will be i love it

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 3:41 PM Quote
A bitchy gay wannabe is set to give the Big Brother house a stunning shake-up.
Outrageous Rylan Clark will make a bombshell entry next week.

BB producers think the show already needs a kick because the 11 women and new boy Ziggy Lichman are not giving them enough excitement and humour.

The 18-year-old make-up artist is on stand-by to breeze in after promising telly bosses he will make BB8 a show to remember.

He has already bragged to friends that he is only going on the Channel 4 series to become famous and launch a pop career.

But he plans to make a name for himself by being a catty troublemaker and laugh-a-minute camp comedian.

“Rylan is a complete bitch,” a pal said last night. “He will stop at nothing to become famous.

“He’s like a cross between that high-pitched squealer Marco Sabba from BB5 and the camp hairdresser Craig Coates from BB6.

“It’s going to be hell in there for everyone. If he fancies someone it won’t matter if they are straight or gay.

“He’ll chase the men when they finally all turn up and even try to turn them.

“And he’ll be bitchy about the girls. He’ll hate it if a guy is giving a girl more attention than him. If he fancies Ziggy then he’ll hate Chanelle.”

Rylan – who claims to be pals with former BB housemates Makosi Musambasi, 26, Sezer Yurtseen, 26, and Nadia Almada, 30 – has a reputation for stirring things up.

He once worked in a London clothes store and got jealous of one assistant’s hunky boyfriend so he made her life hell because she had something he could not have.

And Rylan, from Essex, is no stranger to telly trouble. He appeared last year in an ITV show Confessions to blow the lid on the beauty trade.

The make-up stylist – who has worked in posh store Selfridges – admitted that if customers were nasty to him he would make sure they looked like cheap tarts.

On his own web site, Rylan describes himself as “a singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, presenter and model”.

He claims to have had bit parts in movies such as Love Actually and Agent Cody Banks. And he has recorded a single called More which he plans to release after BB.

A Channel 4 spokeswoman said last night: “We do not confirm or deny the identity of housemates prior to their entry into Big Brother.”

But an insider said: “The producers will be fuming this has got out.

“They wanted Rylan to be a big surprise.”

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 4:12 PM Quote
Travis Rocker wrote:
we all know in the uk that the next big brother gets underway on 30th may 2007, will u be watching it? to b honest i certainly wont after the embarrasment that jade n co caused this country with her racist outbursts and they were racist. how can anyone call "big Brother" intresting television i certainly will not be watching that tripe on telly, but my arguement is that has reality tv met its end? u tell me? and will u b watching big brother wen it begins on 30th may here in the uk?

WAIT!!! reality television had 'a day'? Eh!? When!

Was at my Gran's yesterday and was reading the Daily Mail (well, it was either that or the parish magazine!) and one of their undercover reporters auditioned and tried to be as weird and fucked up in the head as she could. And she nearly got in! Fascinating read, although i hate all reality tv. It's amazing the lengths they go to to try and get the most mentally insecure and fragile people to put in the big brother house, just so the "normal" people can get entertainment from it. I accidentally switched on to Channel 4 (always a bad idea at this time of year! Apart from C4 news, which is always the best) and all i saw were two blond girls squealing. And that was more than enough for me! Hateful programming, don't know why anyone would sit down to watch it

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 5:00 PM Quote
Oh superb! I shall be watching what I can!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 1:35 AM