Travis

Re: Ain't it great...
Monica
Monica Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:14 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
He's an Irish Singer/Songwriter. He was on V2 records but they dropped him after 1 album (losers!), but he's amazing. He's got a myspace and here's a video of one of my favourites on his album, Since Kyabram. There's more videos linked to that on YouTube, so just watch a few if you're not sure :)

Oh my God!!! No place to hide is beautiful!!!! And the songs on his my space are really great! Thanks again, Paul :)

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:22 PM Quote
yes! it's awesome!
I really appreciate this people who are very busy and even so they take their time to reply our messages.
But I haven't had any replie from Travis ):
maybe someday...

:3

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:25 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
paul_c wrote:
He's an Irish Singer/Songwriter. He was on V2 records but they dropped him after 1 album (losers!), but he's amazing. He's got a myspace and here's a video of one of my favourites on his album, Since Kyabram. There's more videos linked to that on YouTube, so just watch a few if you're not sure :)

Oh my God!!! No place to hide is beautiful!!!! And the songs on his my space are really great! Thanks again, Paul :)

Always a pleasure. I shall now name-drop Denison Witmer too ;)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:27 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
yeah, that's pretty cool!

how've you been, by the way?

Good thanks! Just been working away really, nothing exciting. How are you? Haven't seen you around here in a while

hey Paul!!
I've been good...busy. we've actually been a little busy at work, so when i get home, i don't even want to look at the computer.
getting ready for my week of Travis! i got 3 gigs this week, starting Sunday! wooHooooo!!!

Monica
Monica Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:36 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Monica wrote:
paul_c wrote:

I'm listening now the song Little flowers. Paul, I have to say that you have very good taste in music.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:37 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
paul_c wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
yeah, that's pretty cool!

how've you been, by the way?

Good thanks! Just been working away really, nothing exciting. How are you? Haven't seen you around here in a while

hey Paul!!
I've been good...busy. we've actually been a little busy at work, so when i get home, i don't even want to look at the computer.
getting ready for my week of Travis! i got 3 gigs this week, starting Sunday! wooHooooo!!!

Pff, show off. I've only got a Thrills gig to look forward to this week, and it's not even this week! Lol. Glad to hear you're keeping OK though :)

Say hello to Dougie and Andy and Neil from me. Just say "Paul from Belfast says Hi!" if you're talking to them :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:40 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Monica wrote:
paul_c wrote:

I'm listening now the song Little flowers. Paul, I have to say that you have very good taste in music.

Well i like it! Haha. Is California Brown and Blue there? If you go to his website there's some free downloads and if you go to some of the Links, you'll find other free downloads. And most of them are his best songs. Win win!

isma
isma Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:46 PM Quote
Oh yeah I know the feeling .

One of the members of 'Girls in Hawaii' sent me a lot of messages and he has always answered to my questions! :-)

That's just Whoa! Haha

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:47 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

hey Paul!!

Pff, show off. I've only got a Thrills gig to look forward to this week, and it's not even this week! Lol. Glad to hear you're keeping OK though :)

Say hello to Dougie and Andy and Neil from me. Just say "Paul from Belfast says Hi!" if you're talking to them :) [/quote]

yeah, i thought i'd rub it in a little bit! sure, i'll say hi! i've got messages from Vince too! lol!

Monica
Monica Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:48 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Monica wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Monica wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Well i like it! Haha. Is California Brown and Blue there? If you go to his website there's some free downloads and if you go to some of the Links, you'll find other free downloads. And most of them are his best songs. Win win!

Thanks! There are the following songs on his myspace: Little flowers; Los Angeles; Steven; Stations. Really great!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 6:00 PM Quote
There's a website where he re-recorded 30 songs for his 30th birthday, just acoustic and voice. Did you find them? All free, and they'd be good tasters

Monica
Monica Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 6:05 PM Quote
Yeah, I found them. Thanks again ;)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 4:11 AM