Travis

Re: Weirdmom
nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 8:26 PM Quote
.....and so the friendships unravel and the psychopathic tendencies ensue!!! I hope none of you snore...that could lead to a few problems ;)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 8:47 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
uh kristy no i didn't nikki turned my words around cause she's trying to cause trouble .

That sounds like her! Always causing trouble, that one! Sheesh

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 9:04 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Why do we think that we are going to stab Anne? She is the one with 'weird' in her name!

This crossed my mind too. I don't even attempt to claim I am normal and my safety is being questioned.

I'm so excited. And don't worry there will tons and tons of pics taken. Also look for a video of Kayte and me doing "Don't Stop Believin'." We believe it will change the world due to it awesomeness.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 9:10 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Why do we think that we are going to stab Anne? She is the one with 'weird' in her name!

This crossed my mind too. I don't even attempt to claim I am normal and my safety is being questioned.

I'm so excited. And don't worry there will tons and tons of pics taken. Also look for a video of Kayte and me doing "Don't Stop Believin'." We believe it will change the world due to it awesomeness.

how about ? CHEA !

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 9:40 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
uh kristy no i didn't nikki turned my words around cause she's trying to cause trouble .

:O Well...you DID say a jersey with a leaf on it! There's only one team I know with that logo. But, yes...it must just be my She-Devilish ways.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 9:43 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

:O Well...you DID say a jersey with a leaf on it! There's only one team I know with that logo. But, yes...it must just be my She-Devilish ways.

He could have meant Team Canada, but since he capitalized the M in Maple, it made it the team and thus, Ric FAILS.
Nikki still causes trouble though :P

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 15 Apr, 2009 11:22 PM Quote
I'll show U FIAL

http://www.mountiestore.com/products/usrimage/msserget.jpg

http://images1.cafepress.com/product/20921401v9_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 12:01 AM Quote
I think I may need to sleep in the bathroom with the door locked and some sort of weapon in my hand:P

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 1:51 AM Quote
I kinda want that mountie shirt.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 2:20 AM Quote

Aww! I'm so happy for you, guys: Travis gig, boardies, Anne's baked goods, karaoke, special t-shirts... And I'm extremely jealous, of course. What's the point in lying :oP.

Besides photos and videos of karaoke night and gig and all that stuff, I want a video of the Noodles On My Back rendition done by Kristy and Nikki... please? :oP

I hope the band does something special for those attending the gig in Chicago, considering it's the ABC :o).

And I hope no one gets killed by another boardie.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 2:26 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

This part just made me burst out into laughter because it's sweet little Juli saying it. :P

Anne is bringing her laptop, so we will try to upload photos for you guys during our stay...and Kristy and I can sing along to the Hippo song from YouTube...maybe someone will film it, lol.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 3:27 AM Quote
I am a hippo. And I like to hop. So, Im sure it is do-able. I tend to do this little walk/dance when I hear that song, so you might get to witness that..."awesomness"

Or horror

Dammit, that Mountie shirt only comes in kid's sizes.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 4:15 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

This part just made me burst out into laughter because it's sweet little Juli saying it. :P

Lol! "Sweet little Juli"... I don't think I've ever heard someone using those words to describe me xD.

Kristy, it doesn't matter if it's awesomness or horror. It would be priceless to see your hippo walk/dance!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 4:27 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I am a hippo. And I like to hop. So, Im sure it is do-able. I tend to do this little walk/dance when I hear that song, so you might get to witness that..."awesomness"

Or horror

Dammit, that Mountie shirt only comes in kid's sizes.

sorry

https://www.rcmpgifts.com/xcart/images/P/05510.jpg

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 16 Apr, 2009 3:34 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

This made me laugh too because the post is just a "yay for ABC people" sort of thing and then at the end she throws in the hope that no one kill someone else.

Guess I won't bring my butcher knife. sigh.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:34 AM