Travis

Re: colder chords
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 2:51 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
Go ahead and make me Paul :)
Its not my fault that your talentless attempts to become a musician haven't come to fruition - don't take your anger out on me

Dave, you seem to be just giving Paul grief by your post in this thread, and your review in the archive for the liquid room's gig seemed to be targeted around his review also?

Do you think you could maybe bury the hatchet, or if the two of you simply just don't get on, then choose to ignore each others posts rather than going on the offensive?

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 2:52 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I'm shite at that, it's easy to strum, playing lead guitar takes a bit more effort n talent no?

Incorrect. A good rhythm player is one of the hardest things to find in this world

Well then I'm fuckin ace!! =D

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 2:55 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:
Its not my fault that your talentless attempts to become a musician haven't come to fruition - don't take your anger out on me

Dave, you seem to be just giving Paul grief by your post in this thread, and your review in the archive for the liquid room's gig seemed to be targeted around his review also?

Do you think you could maybe bury the hatchet, or if the two of you simply just don't get on, then choose to ignore each others posts rather than going on the offensive?

Cheers TWT! :) i agree

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 2:58 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I'm shite at that, it's easy to strum, playing lead guitar takes a bit more effort n talent no?

Incorrect. A good rhythm player is one of the hardest things to find in this world

And now i'm confused as to what you mean

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 2:59 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:

I would love for Paul_c to leave me alone, and/or accept that I WILL continue to post threads in the GENERAL section about science, and not to call me every 'geek' name under the sun to try and get attention. Thanks for your intervention :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:00 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
Travis Web Team wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:

I would love for Paul_c to leave me alone, and/or accept that I WILL continue to post threads in the GENERAL section about science, and not to call me every 'geek' name under the sun to try and get attention. Thanks for your intervention :)

Actually... it's paul_c

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:00 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

And now i'm confused as to what you mean

I play rhythm guitar well, and you implied that rhythm is harder than lead guitar, so I say I'm ace lol.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:01 PM Quote
No i didn't. Lead isn't hard to play. It's hard to play well. But rhythm guitar is harder to play well than easy lead guitar. Even now i've confused myself!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:03 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
No i didn't. Lead isn't hard to play. It's hard to play well. But rhythm guitar is harder to play well than easy lead guitar. Even now i've confused myself!

Rhythm guitar is piss easy to play well tho. Hmm maybe I am better at guitar than I think then eh haha

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:04 PM Quote
Lol, maybe. Although it's what you've got to say that really counts ;)

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:05 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

What dya mean?

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:05 PM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
Travis Web Team wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:

OK, so this works both ways, let's draw a line under this now.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:07 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:
Travis Web Team wrote:
DavesUrMan wrote:

OK, so this works both ways, let's draw a line under this now.

*salutes the TWT* :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:08 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
paul_c wrote:

What dya mean?

Well words are important. Lyrics. What you've got to say

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 3:13 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
paul_c wrote:

What dya mean?

Well words are important. Lyrics. What you've got to say

Oh aye, if they're any good lol. Coupla my mates are fucking ace lyricists!! The Birth Of BonOyster and The Valkarys... fuckin quality.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:24 PM