Travis

Re: My Fran Dream
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 3:38 PM Quote
haha! i don't think it's as strange or creepy as some of the others thought...
i know i had a fran-dream that was a bit more strange--but i can't remember it much...i just know it was weird...you know the feeling you get when you wake up afterwards--you know it was weird, you just can't remember why...wow. i'm rambling. i'll stop. ;)

Tonie
Tonie Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 3:40 PM Quote
Course not! It's not like we can plan these things, is it?!?!?

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 3:49 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
I have a recurring Travis dream, maybe once every 2 months, and the events are in sequence, which is a bit spooky- Like they pick up where they left off!

As they all involve me going out for drinks with them, they are strictly in dream territory. But it's nice to know I can expect them to come back from time to time :)

I dream about loads of stuff to do with other bands I follow too. Doesn't make me a stalker whatsoever! Just the owner of a vivid imagination!

And dreams I've had about certain actors...don't get me started!

hehehehe that's cool ! Travis are im my dreams quite often.... not surprising really is it? lol

dee
dee Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 3:54 PM Quote
some people say about dreams that each person in your dream represents an externalized version of some aspect of your own personality or life that your mind is trying to precess.

you could take that view or else i could bust out some heavy-freud and really worry you...

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 4:18 PM Quote
dee wrote:
i could bust out some heavy-freud and really worry you...

"i'm too socky" by right said freud.

*runs*

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 8:45 PM Quote
la femme qui wrote:
To dream that you are only wearing socks, indicates your warmth and your flexibility of understanding. You tend to yield to other's wishes.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

thanks, that dream link is very interesting,

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 8:55 PM Quote
must be something wrong with me cos i hardly remember any dreams i have, or if i do within a few minutes i've fogoten them.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 9:41 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
must be something wrong with me cos i hardly remember any dreams i have, or if i do within a few minutes i've fogoten them.

everyone dreams every night regardless of remembering them or not. i love dreams.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 9:52 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
kim2007w wrote:

everyone dreams every night regardless of remembering them or not. i love dreams.

so whats the secret to remembering them, any suggestions please

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 9:54 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
harry potter wrote:
kim2007w wrote:

so whats the secret to remembering them, any suggestions please

there is no secret. but some people like to keep a pen and paper beside the bed so first thing in the morning they can jot down the stuff that they dreamt the night before.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 9:57 PM Quote
is this correct that what you eat can affect dreams, such as cheese

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 12:55 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
So you've never had any dream about someone you aren't a close personal friend of?

That's quite sad

:)...Agree.

harry potter wrote:

that's nice but there was clothing involved though. if there wasn't clothing this thread wouldn't exist ;-)

Lol xD! JAJAJA. Double agree.

I have dreamt about Travis, I don't think it's creepy or something like that. It just happens xD.
At least my Travis dreams have been fun.
:)... So keep dreaming.

;D!

feri
feri Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 2:27 AM Quote
DavesUrMan wrote:
I think if you're gonna have a dream about a member of Travis (that is creepy enough as it is, showing you have far too much of a connection to him/them), but whats even creepier is that ON the travis board you would post that you've been dreaming about him...
I wouldn't appreciate that at all if I was in his position - smacks of early stalking behaviour (not that I think you are, but can't be too careful)
I would abandon this thread to be honest.

LOL

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 12:05 PM