Travis

Re: bluebollock
minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 2:55 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
[

1) An attractive and classy young woman who lives up to the simple beauty of her name.
Boy #1: How come you didn't take that hot chick home with you last night to bang?
Boy #2: No man, Anne isn't like that. You just don't dick around with girls like her.

They obviously dont know about all the checking.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I'm a lifelong English speaking US citizen, and I have never heard that term. Anne must hang out with a nasty crowd.

You are contradicting yourself there.

Ha ha! I'm too tired to retort, so I'll just laugh along.

I looked up my name and it said:
"Kayte isn't defined yet." Truer words were never written.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:11 PM Quote
Watch out males of the Travis board:

urbandictionary wrote:
Girl Tonie: an evil fairy of Germanic fables - she was a female so obsessed with men that even her name is derived from a male name, the maneater
she is a 'girl tonie' of the highest order,
has straight men running and gay men quivering

This is a very proud moment for me :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:15 PM Quote
Ready? This is kinda sad:

1. Name to describe the most PRO person you have ever met in your entire life. Usually takes a liking to Bear Grylls, Journey and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Alex: UHHHH
Kristy: Nah Nah Nah Nah
Alex: So PRO Kristy

2. A common girls name, can also be used as a shortened, "Kristine" or "Kristina"
Example 1: Hey, my name is Kristina, but all the hot studs call me "Kristy."

Example 2: Person 1:Hey, did you hear that Matt schooled Kristy in Wii boxing?
Person 2: Yeah, Kristy got just got pwned. Sorta sad.

3. Worst kind of girl to come into contact with. Stabs friends in the back and tries to pull drama that back fires in her face. Likes to sleep around (about 50 notches on the belt) and gets wasted every night. She is a crazy ass bitch who flips out over nothing!! Not someone you want as your friend.
Oh don't be a Kristy!!!!

OH DONT BE A KRISTY???

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:30 PM Quote
Hahahaa! Mine are hilarious!!!!
“Have you seen that girl? Yeah she's got to be a Nikki.”

Probably, and by probably I mean it's highly likely that Nikki is the most badass supah fly baller you'll ever meet. She's also a sex fiend who loves Newports and coffee.
“Nikki needs no example, she is the example.”

Sex Kitten, verry good at purring, seducing and can kill with one look. Makes men crazy, can't get enough of her!
Wonderful in bed, and as a bonus she'll throw in some animal noises and will talk dirty to you in spanish.
But she's not easy!
“wow, that Nikki banged me hard last night!”

Quite possibly the cutest, sweetest, and most attractive girl you'll ever meet. Not only is she pretty and hot, but she has great intellectual insight and is all around a perfect person. No matter what she does, you could never get mad at her. When you see her pictures, her smile, her eyes, you feel not only turned on, but content. Content because you know that she is everything you could ask for.
"Have you met Nikki?"
"Yes, and I think I want to marry her."
"We all do."

*Flips hair*

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:32 PM Quote
Darn, Nikki!

I wish someone would define me.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:40 PM Quote
Why does Nikki get to be a bad ass, superfly, sweet, cute, sex kitten and I get to be the evil backstabbing whorey bitch?

Can we write one for Kayte?

Lizzie b
Lizzie b Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:46 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

if you click on the tab at the top of the homepage labeled "add", you can write whatever you want. i would do it myself, but i don't feel like i know her well enough to write a definition that would do her justice.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:50 PM Quote
Lizzie b wrote:
minnmess wrote:

if you click on the tab at the top of the homepage labeled "add", you can write whatever you want. i would do it myself, but i don't feel like i know her well enough to write a definition that would do her justice.

Before people start clicking anything, I think I would have to approve said definition. Especially if Kristy writes it.

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:54 PM Quote
Mine is boring:

Italian name meaning 'Dewdrops'.
"Hi my name is Rocio."

"Really WOW! what a beautiful name!"

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:55 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Why does Nikki get to be a bad ass, superfly, sweet, cute, sex kitten and I get to be the evil backstabbing whorey bitch?

LMAO! Poor BLT. *hugs*

Ok...let's write one for Kayte together and submit it! I'm sure Anne wants in on this too.

My contribution:

Kayte is a very calm, cool, collected and clever individual. While shy and reserved on the surface, she's got a hidden wild side. She’s witty and has a certain spunk about her and a snappy sense of humor. She a classy chick who plays guitar, loves word puns, hates talking on the phone and wears turtlenecks.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 4:56 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Lizzie b wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Before people start clicking anything, I think I would have to approve said definition. Especially if Kristy writes it.

should I be offended?

-She is often seen wearing fringe boots.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 5:14 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Lizzie b wrote:
minnmess wrote:

should I be offended?

-She is often seen wearing fringe boots.

Ok, let's add that!

Kayte is a very calm, cool, collected and clever individual. While shy and reserved on the surface, she's got a hidden wild side. She’s witty and has a certain spunk about her and a snappy sense of humor. She a classy chick who plays guitar, loves word puns, hates talking on the phone and is often seen wearing turtlenecks and fringe boots.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 5:25 PM Quote
I would really like more international answers on this matter!

-she is a mermaid. Or possible a martian. I think she is a martian disguised as a mermaid.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 11 Nov, 2008 5:30 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I would really like more international answers on this matter!

-she is a mermaid. Or possible a martian. I think she is a martian disguised as a mermaid.

I told you and Luke that in confidence.
*Adds blabbermouth to Kristy definition.*

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:01 PM