Travis

Re: FAO Motor City She Devils
Moray
Moray Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 1:00 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Esteban wrote:
I present the motion that it's only fair that the blokes get to cast the women.

I think you should be allowed to suggest ladies.

I think it's a good idea. Bur Ric's the boss. lol

Anne Hathaway to star!

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 1:15 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Attention! Male cast of the 'SOMA diares'!
Barman (aka Mr. Swan, the lucky one, apparently;) played by Clive Owen
http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Sections/Newsweek/Components/Photos/Mag/070108_Issue/061229_CliveOwen_vl.widec.jpg
I think it's officially the best male cast ever!

Right fellas, get head scratching on which hotties we should cast for the leading ladies for this one

Megg - I'm much better looking than Clive Owen, thats an insult, hehehe! Although, Ric, can I kill someone in the film using a carrot, a la Shoot Em Up!?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 1:17 PM Quote
Haha, yeah. Right.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 2:32 PM Quote
Hey Kayte know this song ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUzgYh6yjSU

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 2:43 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Hey Kayte know this song ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUzgYh6yjSU

Ah, Brian Wilson. He's quite genius. No, that's a first listen for me. Do you know if Brian is the way he is (kinda out of it) because of the drugs, or is there something else wrong with him?

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 2:53 PM Quote
Combination of the drugs and a mental breakdown sometime around the early 70's I think.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 3:09 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
Combination of the drugs and a mental breakdown sometime around the early 70's I think.

Oooh, drugs and a mental breakdown. Quite a combo. It also amazes me when I see him interviewed. He's gotten a bit better, but there was a time when he had difficulty carrying on a conversation, but he can make all this groovy music with no sweat.

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 3:17 PM Quote
The way he talks I was always under the impression he'd had a mild stroke, however I've never found anything to substantiate this.

The man is still a genius. Even if he did record some of smiley smile in a sandbox wearing a firemans helmet.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 3:30 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
The way he talks I was always under the impression he'd had a mild stroke, however I've never found anything to substantiate this.

The man is still a genius. Even if he did record some of smiley smile in a sandbox wearing a firemans helmet.

I heard Andy does his over dubs in a batman costume

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 3:35 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
MoraySwan wrote:

Oooh, drugs and a mental breakdown. Quite a combo. It also amazes me when I see him interviewed. He's gotten a bit better, but there was a time when he had difficulty carrying on a conversation, but he can make all this groovy music with no sweat.

I saw them in 79 or 80 opening for the Grateful Dead , I kinda forget but Brian was playing in the band . They were doin their smash oldies stuff .the only songs I liked were Sloop John B & good vibrations which mike Love fucked up

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 3:36 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
MoraySwan wrote:

I heard Andy does his over dubs in a batman costume

Pic taken down.

dee
dee Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 3:53 PM Quote
would it be too cheeky to ask for my part to be recast? i wouldn't say no to playing myself after seeing the male cast:p

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 3:56 PM Quote
dee wrote:
would it be too cheeky to ask for my part to be recast? i wouldn't say no to playing myself after seeing the male cast:p

I did say I'd play myself given the opporchancity. ;-p

Dubz

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 3:57 PM Quote
since it worked for Megg you wanna do the same ? OK , katy Price is off the filim . unless a bunch of people want her back

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 26 Feb, 2008 4:12 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Haha, yeah. Right.

ditto! haha how dare you mr. swan!!!! hahaha

Pages Previous 1...11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:28 AM