Travis

Re: The Official Nighttiming Thread
Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 4:52 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
oh.. wait a second... okay I think I skipped a couple of steps there. Oh, it doesn't work anymore because they deleted the old templet. They really want people to switch.

Yeah it says that it will be the only facebook. Booo.

In other news, I'm really excited it is almost fall and is starting to get cooler. This is my favorite time of the year! Apples, pumpkins, halloween, leaves changing colors and falling, eating soup, sitting by the fire, cold air. Yay! I'm so happy.

I know! I love summer, but my birthday is in October so I'm all about the fall. I'm excited for fall clothes too! I wore brown cords to work today. :o) Yay!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 4:54 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
BUT...Meridith said she did the same thing with the James album and they sent her an e-mail last minute to notify her that the date was moved back. We'll see... :/

Are you girls just waiting till Nov. 4?

Is the James album called Hey Ma? Does Mer have iTunes because it's available on iTunes. It has been for awhile.

Mer? Michelle?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 5:12 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
Nikki wrote:
It sucks! I don't even like going on Facebook anymore because it's such an annoying format.

Hi, by the way! I'm here, but I'm sick...so stay back! :P

Ohhhh no I always catch the boardie bugs! Hahaha. Get better soon!

So I guess I am way behind in the times, even though I've been lurking.

November 4th release date? I'm bummed.

I know. I'm bummed too! Anne and I both ordered the import from the US Amazon.com already. It says it'll be out Sept. 30, so it should arrive Oct. 6. BUT...Meridith said she did the same thing with the James album and they sent her an e-mail last minute to notify her that the date was moved back. We'll see... :/

I think I'll just wait till November 4th. It'll be hard though.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 5:26 AM Quote
So...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 5:26 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
BUT...Meridith said she did the same thing with the James album and they sent her an e-mail last minute to notify her that the date was moved back. We'll see... :/

Is the James album called Hey Ma? Does Mer have iTunes because it's available on iTunes. It has been for awhile.

Mer? Michelle?

I don't know.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 5:32 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
So...

Sooooooo...I'm going to bed. I feel like shit. Night girls. *cough, cough, sniff*

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 5:47 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Mer? Michelle?

Hey! yes, the new album is called Hey Ma. Jared didn't want to download it...wanted the actual cd...so we finally picked it up today. I do have iTunes though and knew we could get it that way. I could wait though...can't wait for Travis.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 7:06 AM Quote
SO I guessed everyone went away. Oh well.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 7:08 AM Quote
I am reading, but I may pass out soon.

I had a birthday dinner to go to tonight! I've got two cosmos and two coffees in me. Do they cancel each other out? :D

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 7:21 AM Quote
I'm here. I'm bored. My teeth hurt.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 7:24 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

I suggest cookies.

They probably won't help your teeth, and will only alleviate boredom for a short period of time, but they sure are tasty! :D

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 7:25 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

I suggest cookies.

They probably won't help your teeth, and will only alleviate boredom for a short period of time, but they sure are tasty! :D

Haha. Thanks. I actually went with some mint chocolate chip ice cream a little bit ago.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 7:29 AM Quote
Oooo, My favorite! Was it green?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 7:32 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Oooo, My favorite! Was it green?

Yup! My favorite too. However, this particular store brand had really tiny chocolate chips and it was kind of annoying. I prefer choclate flakes or chunks.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 7:35 AM Quote
Yo Lauren if you are out there...fb is not letting me log in. Just when I came up with my song.

Pages Previous 1...117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:16 PM
Thread Locked