Travis

Re: It's the freakin' weekend!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 5:28 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Nikki wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

YAY! I love you!

:D Lol. I put it on my favorites a while ago.

Yep! Just did that! That's the best site EVER.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 5:29 AM Quote
side comment: while watching what not to wear, a commercial for little people big world came on. Dayum, those midget kids can throw down with each other...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 5:29 AM Quote
Oooooooooooooooooh gosh. I'm tired. Time for bed!

Night night :)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 5:31 AM Quote
G'night :)

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 5:32 AM Quote
Good night!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 5:42 AM Quote
Awww, nicki left...

Dakota?
Lindsey?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 5:48 AM Quote
Yo! I'm downloading Radiohead Albums. (I already Own them! but they are in a box in Cincinnati *sad* and I hadn't burned them to my hard drive before I moved. All I have are Bends B-sides! And I was craving some OK Computer!)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 6:04 AM Quote
Okay, I'm off! G'night :D

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 7:24 AM Quote
don't think anyone is around...so i'm loudly gonna proclaim that i selected 'faith' (yah the song written and performed originally by WHAM!) as the new song on my mySpace profile.........but it's a cover by 'the boy least likely' so that makes it ok right??

haha doesn't matter...i have myspace commitment issues and the song will probably swapped for something else in 72 hours or less...(same goes for my layout) haha....startinggg nnnnnnowww!

(haha..seriouslym i had a song by kanye west on for like an hour before that got old...what the hell possessed me to do that?)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:39 AM Quote
And I'm in the office for the 4th week in a feckin' row.

Dubz
Nemo me Impune Lacessit

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 12:41 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
And I'm in the office for the 4th week in a feckin' row.

Dubz
Nemo me Impune Lacessit

hang tuff bro

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 6:55 PM Quote
I just read this thread. Glad y'all had a nice chat last night. I had fun last night but I stayed out too late for having to get up so early with my kids.

Anyway, Nikki, I think it's really funny that you didn't know that Ric was a guy. First, the name Ric, I believe, is a clue. Also he has mentioned "my kid's mom" several times. : )

I noticed that your profile shows you attending a show in Australia. I think I tried to comment on there that mine is messed up too. But guess what? The Travis Troll ate my comment and I just forgot abou it. I don't know why it says the UK. It was just in Austin. So no awesome story, just a bug.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 7:52 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I just read this thread. Glad y'all had a nice chat last night. I had fun last night but I stayed out too late for having to get up so early with my kids.

Anyway, Nikki, I think it's really funny that you didn't know that Ric was a guy. First, the name Ric, I believe, is a clue. Also he has mentioned "my kid's mom" several times. : )

I noticed that your profile shows you attending a show in Australia. I think I tried to comment on there that mine is messed up too. But guess what? The Travis Troll ate my comment and I just forgot abou it. I don't know why it says the UK. It was just in Austin. So no awesome story, just a bug.

Nikki thought Ric is a woman? LOL :) I mean, he's not only man, he's maZn, haha.
My weekend is not the best ever- I caught a cold and I'm boooored. Apparently that's what happens after partying whole nights through the week before ;)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 10:04 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Nikki thought Ric is a woman? LOL :) I mean, he's not only man, he's maZn, haha.
My weekend is not the best ever- I caught a cold and I'm boooored. Apparently that's what happens after partying whole nights through the week before ;)

Hi girls!

Anne, You're Friday night story cracked me up- I would have been so freaked out! Glad you had fun at Brian's gig though! :O)

Hey! Ric can be a girl's name too! Like Ricky Lake,lol. I figured he was a guy, but everyone has crazy names on here and I've never seen his picture, so I wasn't 100% sure...plus, I haven't really talked to Ric that much yet, so now I know! :P Sorry Ric!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 13 Oct, 2007 10:20 PM Quote
Ric's chili recipe

3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
6 pounds uncooked stew meat
2 pounds pork breakfast sausage with sage
2 large white onions chopped fine
1 can beef stock
2 small cans chipotle peppers in adobe sauce chopped fine
2 squares bittersweet chocolate
14 ounces canned salsa verde
24 ounces bottled dark beer
1 ounce top shelf tequila
2 limes juiced
1 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoons liquid smoke
6 tablespoons chili powder
6 tablespoons ground cumin
1 bunch green onions sliced
2 cups 4 blend cheese

Directions
Heat olive oil in large cast iron pot on high heat.
Add beef and cook until browned stirring occasionally.
When browned remove from pot and set aside then drain well.
Brown sausage and chopped onions until sausage is browned then drain well.
Return beef to pot along with remaining ingredients then stir well.
Cover and simmer on medium heat for 4 hours stirring occasionally.
Serve in bowls with cheese and green onions as garnish.

Pages Previous 1...8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:28 AM