Travis

Re: FAO Ric, Lindsey, Other SF Bay Area Folks
heyjude
heyjude Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 5:50 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Spot on...i've been lurking with midterms and such and sometimes it just takes too damn long to post. 1 more midterm to go, but it is just hours before the gig so we'll see how well I can concentrate on anthropology.

good luck on the midterms, lindsey!!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 5:58 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
eh , student life . i kinda forget that stuff

joe strummer's just too cool for school!

:-D

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 12:50 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
eh , student life . i kinda forget that stuff

joe strummer's just too cool for school!

:-D

you forget I was on the GI bill , I was beyond cool and then gave it up , but good luck Lindsey , RAWK !

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 8:43 PM Quote
just got back from the haircut. uh, dunno why i always wanna try a new 'do before an event. the cut didn't turn out like i thought it would. boo hoo to me.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 9:03 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
just got back from the haircut. uh, dunno why i always wanna try a new 'do before an event. the cut didn't turn out like i thought it would. boo hoo to me.

Show us a pic! I quite often have haircut remorse myself. I'm sure it looks great! Hey, when Travis played at the Fillmore in May, did you stick around afterwards to meet the band? We did...just wondering if I saw you. :)

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 9:12 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Show us a pic! I quite often have haircut remorse myself. I'm sure it looks great! Hey, when Travis played at the Fillmore in May, did you stick around afterwards to meet the band? We did...just wondering if I saw you. :)

oh, i wasn't at the may show. this will be my first time seeing travis even though i've been a fan since "the man who" and have all the albums. i'm quite the prodigal, two-timing fan :-(

hmmm... i think i have to put gobs of hair products to shape it up a little. let's see if it's fit for a photo shoot :-P

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 9:17 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Meridith wrote:

oh, i wasn't at the may show. this will be my first time seeing travis even though i've been a fan since "the man who" and have all the albums. i'm quite the prodigal, two-timing fan :-(

hmmm... i think i have to put gobs of hair products to shape it up a little. let's see if it's fit for a photo shoot :-P

how was you hair before and how is it now ?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 9:23 PM Quote
So jude you want a couple easy true /false questions or should I have you do a contrast and compare of the patronage of the Medici and Carlos V ?

heavens knows that if I had some kick ass jet black hair i'd grow it down to my ankles

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 9:44 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
So jude you want a couple easy true /false questions or should I have you do a contrast and compare of the patronage of the Medici and Carlos V ?

heavens knows that if I had some kick ass jet black hair i'd grow it down to my ankles

Like Cher used to have?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 9:46 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Like Cher used to have?

now that you've put it that way , I've changed my mind

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 9:49 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:

well you definitely won't be disappointed! :)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 9:50 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Meridith wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Like Cher used to have?

now that you've put it that way , I've changed my mind

Cher also changed her face and body

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 9:54 PM Quote
both of you have CRUSHED my dream

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 9:57 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
both of you have CRUSHED my dream

So sorry Ric, but Travis boardies don't let Travis boardies look like Cher.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 9:59 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
how was you hair before and how is it now ?

like me in blue in the avatar.

Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:11 AM