Travis

Travis programme
seany1968
seany1968 Posted Sat 09 Jun, 2007 5:27 PM Quote
Hello there!

Went to Thetford Forest yesterday and it was fantastic!
Is there a programme to go along with this tour? You can normally buy one at most gigs but I couldn't find any there?

Ta

Seany1968

so what's for dinner tonight?
Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sat 09 Jun, 2007 5:46 PM Quote
mum's preparing pasta and peas :P

what's going on in your kitchens?

Re: Travis programme
Vince
Vince Posted Sat 09 Jun, 2007 5:46 PM Quote
not for this album, just t shirts i think

eeeeek?????
Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sat 09 Jun, 2007 5:47 PM Quote
How could my message have been posted here???! I was posting it as a message on its own!!
weird...............

Re: eeeeek?????
Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sat 09 Jun, 2007 5:48 PM Quote
Rain on the brain wrote:
How could my message have been posted here???! I was posting it as a message on its own!!
weird...............

and, even more weird. i was in "General chat".....
mystery..

Sara Anna
Sara Anna Posted Sun 10 Jun, 2007 11:21 AM Quote
Unusual not to have a tour programme.
Does that mean this has just been a promotional warm up tour and the real big world tour is yet to be announced depending on album sales and they're going to use the photos they've taken on this warm up tour for the programme for the world tour. Considering they haven't announced a proper European tour yet or Japan, Australia ect.
Just a thought!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 10 Jun, 2007 12:46 PM Quote
Well that's what they did with 12 Memories. They did a few shows before the album was released, at the time of the release, and then a programme appeared on the later dates of the 12 Memories tour.

And i read somewhere that the UK Tour at the minute was "the first UK Tour" for TBWNN. So maybe a second tour is in the pipeline, where we'll get a programme. I've got 2 from 12 Memories and Invisible Band tours and love em. I look at em all the time!

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Sun 10 Jun, 2007 4:49 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Well that's what they did with 12 Memories. They did a few shows before the album was released, at the time of the release, and then a programme appeared on the later dates of the 12 Memories tour.

And i read somewhere that the UK Tour at the minute was "the first UK Tour" for TBWNN. So maybe a second tour is in the pipeline, where we'll get a programme. I've got 2 from 12 Memories and Invisible Band tours and love em. I look at em all the time!

Could be, i heard Fran say (At the gig in Amsterdam) that they would be back in a few months. My mum said she read something like that too somewhere. (pretty vague i admit) But here's hoping:)

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 12:58 PM Quote
Fran said theyd be back touring in october/november!

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 1:09 PM Quote
Back in france ??!!!!! I dream of it every night!

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Wed 13 Jun, 2007 1:12 PM Quote
Yeah he said in paris after the gig they shud be back in france in october/november

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:33 AM