Travis

Re: Hey, hey hockey fans!
mili
mili Posted Mon 06 May, 2013 9:19 PM Quote
International hockey has taken over my city and TV again. Lost the sofa to my daughter and her boyfriend, too.

Finnish team is supposed to be rubbish this year, we'll see, they've started ok.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 07 May, 2013 12:25 AM Quote
mili wrote:
International hockey has taken over my city and TV again. Lost the sofa to my daughter and her boyfriend, too.

Finnish team is supposed to be rubbish this year, we'll see, they've started ok.

We lost to Switzerland yesterday. Oh the shame. Good thing no one here cares about the World's*

*unless we win

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 07 May, 2013 2:18 PM Quote
last 2 games i watched I saw teeth spit out

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 08 May, 2013 4:07 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
last 2 games i watched I saw teeth spit out

Sens win and no one lost a tooth? How is that possible?

Howdy
Darran
Darran Posted Sun 12 May, 2013 9:35 PM Quote
Hi Guys/Gals, hope alls well wherever you are. Many thanks for the support recently with the new single etc... and also a big hello to our friends in China who made our trip an adventure. The shows were great and hopefully we will be back soon. Looking forward to seein you all soon - hopefully from stage someplace and sometime soon. Nxx

Re: Howdy
Darran
Darran Posted Tue 14 May, 2013 8:36 PM Quote
Neil wrote my one in the Hockey thread. :-/

TWT-fix the bug please
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 15 May, 2013 1:21 AM Quote
It seems the board is extremely confused.My post flies away to another thread and seems as someone else wrote it.Also some of the posts seem like I wrote them but I didn't!!Please fix this,it is so annoying.

elcin (happy_to_hang_around)

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 20 Jun, 2013 9:31 PM Quote
What a cracking game last night. Suppose I want the Bruins to win it but if it goes to 7 I won't mind if the standard stays the same.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 01 Jan, 2014 5:59 PM Quote
ok explain " Winter Classic " .

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 01 Jan, 2014 7:39 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
ok explain " Winter Classic " .

It is a hockey game. Played outside. On New Years Day.

The Heritage Classic (which started this whole outdoor game thing) started in 2003 (I think). Sens play the Canucks in BC in March.

The games are never actually that good, but good publicity for the league. Yesterday's Alumni game was actually pretty entertaining.

I'm having a hard time watching this. I hate the Leafs and Alfie broke my heart. No one to cheer for.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 01 Jan, 2014 9:18 PM Quote
Well at least they were playing The Undertones on the sound system

mili
mili Posted Sun 05 Jan, 2014 10:35 PM Quote
Finnish junior ice hockey team beat Sweden in the World championship final in Malmö tonight. Nothing is wrong in the country for the next few weeks, no worries, no debts, no political issues… there will be a party in the centre of Helsinki, masses of people, some of them swimming in the fountains, most of them drunk. Might be the end of recession!

Pages Previous 1...78 79 80 81 [82] All Times BST Current Time 10:02 AM