Travis

Edinburgh tickets
tinkerbell
tinkerbell Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 6:02 PM Quote
Has anyone else not received their tickets for the Edinburgh show? Getting really concerned now...! Tracked them online and apparently they're not in stock yet.

Re: Edinburgh tickets
deebee
deebee Posted Thu 11 Sep, 2008 12:43 PM Quote
Is this through Gigsandtours? I'm in the same situation waiting for London tickets but it seems to be common procedure. Maybe they wait as long as possible to avoid resale thru Ebay etc.

Craigyboy
Craigyboy Posted Thu 11 Sep, 2008 4:55 PM Quote
My edinburgh tickets have arrived from ticketmaster today hope you's who booked with gigsandtours arive soon. now i'm just waiting on my glasgow tickets to come :D

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Thu 11 Sep, 2008 6:08 PM Quote
I ordered mine through Gigsandtours for Wolverhampton on 30th Sept and haven't had mine either. Sometimes they don't send them until 10 days before hand. Hopefully we'll get them in the next couple of days!

x

kevvvy
kevvvy Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:30 PM Quote
tinkerbell wrote:
Has anyone else not received their tickets for the Edinburgh show? Getting really concerned now...! Tracked them online and apparently they're not in stock yet.

Would maybe look into that cos I got my Glasgow tickets in this morning

Tonie
Tonie Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 6:48 PM Quote
kevvvy wrote:

One thing does not follow the other. Even though the Glasgow tickets were sold after - makes no difference.

Leave it til 10 days before. Only then is there something to worry about. I'm in exactly the same boat waiting for my London tickets. Not concerned in the slightest because there is nothing to be concerned about. Same with my Elbow tickets for a few days later. I've got the ones for the 13th Oct, but not the ones for the 11th, even though the 13th gig wasn't advertised for weeks after the initial tour launch.

Relax. Honest. Nothing to stress over.

kevvvy
kevvvy Posted Sat 13 Sep, 2008 7:19 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
kevvvy wrote:

One thing does not follow the other. Even though the Glasgow tickets were sold after - makes no difference.

Leave it til 10 days before. Only then is there something to worry about. I'm in exactly the same boat waiting for my London tickets. Not concerned in the slightest because there is nothing to be concerned about. Same with my Elbow tickets for a few days later. I've got the ones for the 13th Oct, but not the ones for the 11th, even though the 13th gig wasn't advertised for weeks after the initial tour launch.

Still worth checking out though

tinkerbell
tinkerbell Posted Sun 14 Sep, 2008 2:12 PM Quote
Still no show...

I got an e-mail a while ago with a link to a See Tickets website, it's still saying they're out of stock today :(

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 8:23 PM Quote
I got my ticket for Wolves gig today folks! (30th Sept)

Has anyone else had theirs???

x

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 10:40 AM Quote
Just checked my order. NOT IN STOCK. Bloody hell , only week to go.

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 18 Sep, 2008 11:49 AM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Just checked my order. NOT IN STOCK. Bloody hell , only week to go.

Mine's not in stock either but I've got til the 8th Oct. I'll book thru ticketmaster next time - I hate the hanging around.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 3:18 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:

Leave it til 10 days before. Only then is there something to worry about. I'm in exactly the same boat waiting for my London tickets.

Anyone waiting for any tickets for the October tour, check your tracker today. Mine is now updated to say the tickets have been dispatched.

Have faith. I knew it'd come good ;)

MoreThanMe
MoreThanMe Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 3:34 PM Quote
Gigsandtours = cowboys. Ticketmaster all the way.

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 4:19 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
Tonie wrote:

Leave it til 10 days before. Only then is there something to worry about. I'm in exactly the same boat waiting for my London tickets.

Anyone waiting for any tickets for the October tour, check your tracker today. Mine is now updated to say the tickets have been dispatched.

Have faith. I knew it'd come good ;)

Thanks Tonie - just checked mine and it says they've been dispatched too, so huge relief and hopefully they'll be in my hands soon.

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Fri 19 Sep, 2008 7:19 PM Quote
Mine still "not in stock"
6 days to go. . . .

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:50 PM