Travis

Travis fans are EVERYWHERE!!!
paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 3:59 AM Quote
You may remember my post about meeting Kirstin (Flower in the Window) in a local pub. Well last weekend i met her brother Craig in the street in Glasgow. Hadn't seen Craig since the Barrowlands show in December, so it was nice to have a quick catch-up...

And tonight, this girl comes up to me in a bar and goes "You go to a lot of Travis gigs, don't you?". A bit taken aback, i answered "Yeah.." and she said "So do I!". Then it clicked. This girl had sneaked in beside me at the barrier at the Travis show at the Barrowlands in May 2007, and i'd also seen her at the HMV signing for the release of Closer.

http://www.travisonline.com/archive/pictures/957acd923da9d954044ca1d7e51f7a2e.jpg
There she is, second from the left in the front row!

It sure is a small world :)

Re: Travis fans are EVERYWHERE!!!
deebee
deebee Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 11:44 AM Quote
You lucky guy! Coming across a Travis fan here would seem like a bloody miracle - normally people say Travis WHO?????

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 11:44 AM Quote
Aaah double post, nevermind forgot to add - were you wearing your "I love Travis" or "Andy is my hero" t-shirt at the time?

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 11:44 AM Quote
Cool. Well I guess it's more likely to happen in Glasgow than most other places. Don't think there's as much chance of me bumping in to Travis fans. :/

I went to Glasgow weekend before last by the way. It rained. A lot.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 1:10 PM Quote
I'll be in Glasgow end of October.... maybe I'll bump into you too :-D

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 05 Sep, 2008 10:09 PM Quote
Haha, no i wasn't wearing any sort of Travis memorabilia, just a shirt.

Ursina, when are you gona be in Glasgow? Cos i have a gig at Nice n Sleazy on 26th October if you're about then?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:42 PM