Travis

Good morning good people
SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 4:32 PM Quote
Good morning guys! I know that most of you are in europe somewhere and it's evening there almost so good evening to all my friends in england, germany, holland, scotland, sweden! and mis amigos en espania y mexico y todos paises hispanos! i hope that you are all having a great week so far.:-)

Re: Good morning good people
spid
spid Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 4:45 PM Quote
Evening!

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 7:22 PM Quote
Good morning/evening to you, too. Since it is 21:20 here right now, I can tell you from the "future" that August 26th is going to be a very hot and busy day... Try to make the best out of it:)

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 7:42 PM Quote
hot and busy sounds like every day here in l.a.....do you see any rain in the near future? that's what i would love a little of for a change.:-)

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 9:01 PM Quote
Sorry, no rain...not by 23:00, and it does not look like there will be any rain in the near future. I am really looking forward to some rain and to cool weather. It has been a very hot and dry summer--not that it is unusual here in Izmir--must be about the same in LA. But in 15 days I am traveling to New Orleans, it should be rainier, but not cooler over there. No hurricanes please (not the drink, the real thing)!

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 9:11 PM Quote
Where exactly are you?Where is izmir? I have never been to new orleans but i heard that it gets very humid there. i think that you should be safe from hurricanes, they already had their big disaster for this century. ever been to los angeles?

flc
flc Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 9:27 PM Quote
hi! good evening ;)

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 9:36 PM Quote
Hi flc, how are you doing? and how's life in....?

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 9:46 PM Quote
Currently I live in Izmir, which is in Turkey. It is located to the West of the Anatolian peninsula, by the Aegean Sea. So we have a typical Mediterranean climate here. There are very nice beaches around, but when working it is just painful to stare at them from a distance...

I lived in the US for a bit more than 7 years and yes, I have been to LA. Only for 3 times, though. My husband is from New Orleans and I have been there many times before but I realized not in the summer. Considering the fact that for the 5 years out of that 7 I lived in Scottsdale and Tempe in Arizona I should be used to the heat by now, but apparently it does not work that way:)

mili
mili Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 10:00 PM Quote
It's good night from Helsinki, Finland, Europe. It's midnight and tomorrow's another working day.
It was a nice day, but getting a bit cooler and autumnal (+16 °C for my evening walk), rain's due to arrive tomorrow.

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 10:08 PM Quote
Night night everybody:)

Have a great day and a great night.

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 10:24 PM Quote
Wow,cool,you've traveled a lot, i love that. i've done some traveling myself. i've been to germany,amsterdam, hawaii, mexico so far. i want to see france and i want to see egypt,australia,sweden. little by little i hope to see everything.:-)

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Tue 26 Aug, 2008 10:26 PM Quote
for mili, ahhhh, rain....how i miss it. there's nothing quite like the cold days and nights in europe. finland sounds like fun.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:43 AM