Travis

Re: Terrible accident in Madrid
sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 8:08 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
sara spain wrote:
I can´t belive the news!!
That´s so horrible.

I´m so cared now, Have to fly to Bilbao in 2 days and I´m going to fly with the same company... OMG!!

I´m really scared!!!!

Don't be afraid, statistically it's the safest way to travel, by a long way.

It is horrible but do not be afraid. Esteban is right. And when in Bilbao, go to Guggenheim for me! One day I will do that myself. You must be going to the concert, eh?

Monica
Monica Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 2:14 PM Quote
Sara, don't worry! Just think how good the concert is going to be :)

mili
mili Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 3:11 PM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
Esteban wrote:
sara spain wrote:
I can´t belive the news!!
That´s so horrible.

I´m so cared now, Have to fly to Bilbao in 2 days and I´m going to fly with the same company... OMG!!

I´m really scared!!!!

Don't be afraid, statistically it's the safest way to travel, by a long way.

It is horrible but do not be afraid. Esteban is right. And when in Bilbao, go to Guggenheim for me! One day I will do that myself. You must be going to the concert, eh?

Also, statistically it's even safer now :^P (not much of a consolation)

The horrible accident in Spain reminded me of the time we had a nasty incident leaving Munich. Sounded similar to what happened, except the second attempt worked fine. With our flight the take-off was aborted just before the wheels left the ground, plenty of swaying and shaking, then came the slightly shaken captain's voice telling us of an engine failure and that we'll be going back to the terminal. After a couple of hours' wait we boarded the same plane and flew home, I wasn't feeling too confident about it, but all went well.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:19 PM