Travis

Re: Funny story
erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 12:30 AM Quote
lerish wrote:

NO! I can´t... A train would cost me lots and lots of money (1 Argentinean peso equals 6 pounds) and I have the whole trip planned, I cannot go up there...

L.

OMG!! and you'll lost one of the most greatest shows ever??? when I was in UK I do everything for see them! I mean, what will you do in these days?? well, think about it... but Travis is Travis!!

leticia
leticia Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 4:26 PM Quote
Quote:

OMG!! and you'll lost one of the most greatest shows ever??? when I was in UK I do everything for see them! I mean, what will you do in these days?? well, think about it... but Travis is Travis!!

Hi! The thing is, I'm not traveling by myself... my friends and I have the whole trip planned for months now...

WHYYYY!!!??? Whyyyy!!!??? If one of the concerts were a little bit nearer Edinburgh or London, I could manage to travel...I don't know yet... I'd kill to see them... This is making me feel guilty! ajajajaaj

L.

leticia
leticia Posted Thu 21 Aug, 2008 5:00 PM Quote

Mmm... I'm giving it a second thought. I could travel to Newcastle while I'm in Edinburgh...

I need a Travis fan from Newcastle!!! I don't know how far is Newscastle University from the train station...

flosadone
flosadone Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 9:56 PM Quote
Gracias por la Bienvenida!!
Lerish estas segura que no hay ningún show cercano al cual puedas asistir???

leticia
leticia Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 10:01 PM Quote

Chi chiii!!! Estoy a nada de comprarme las entradas para ir a Newcastle!!!!!!!!!! ajajajaja

Fue terapéutico crear este post...ajajajaj

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 9:06 AM