Travis

"Rick Rolled"
choke the chicken
choke the chicken Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 10:32 PM Quote
I was wondering what people thought of this idea..

There's a term on youtube these days known as Rick Rolled, whereby a user thinks they are watching a useful, or meaningful video when all of a sudden, the music video of Rick Astleys - never gonna give you up, bursts onto the screen as a practical joke.

In a similar fashion i was wondering if ppl were up for suprising the new video by travis onto people... simply because the song is amazing and those who aren't fans would be ignorant in not knowing Travis were capable of such a gem. Basically turning the idea around by turning meaningless music video into a useful awesome one.

Make a video where you pick a cheesy song that probably gets viewed a lot, and then simply break the transmission with the new Travis video. This could get viral, and brainwash everyone to become Travis fans lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2sqQxLKnPE

Re:
TK23
TK23 Posted Sat 16 Aug, 2008 10:38 PM Quote
Interesting idea- however, I think that would be utterly annoying and the viewer of said video would likely click off of it, angrily, as soon as they see that it's not the video they'd expected. I think there are better ways to spread the Travis love, so to speak, without doing so mischievously. Well done though, for thinking outside of the box.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:41 PM