Travis

Re: A thread to shame Paul_C
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 3:35 PM Quote
I didn't know you had posted it until yesterday!

Poo on the postal system!! Ba!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 22 Aug, 2008 6:45 PM Quote
It's cool- will i email you the songs/artwork?

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Sat 23 Aug, 2008 1:15 AM Quote
kiwi wrote:
gaby wrote:
Excuse me for meddling in, but I have proof of what Paul said: postal services indeed are rubbish! I have an irish friend and we used to send many letters to each other but he never got what I sent!

I failed a summer paper because of the bastards! It was registered too, and cost an arm and a leg to send.... stupid irish post!!!

Irish post lost a package that I sent to Mexico with 2 books to my sister, incluided Jose Saramago's one "The Gospel According to Jesus Christ"... one of my fav books ever!! :(, damn you Irish post!!! so, I completely understand you...

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sun 24 Aug, 2008 3:12 AM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
kiwi wrote:
gaby wrote:
Excuse me for meddling in, but I have proof of what Paul said: postal services indeed are rubbish! I have an irish friend and we used to send many letters to each other but he never got what I sent!

I failed a summer paper because of the bastards! It was registered too, and cost an arm and a leg to send.... stupid irish post!!!

Irish post lost a package that I sent to Mexico with 2 books to my sister, incluided Jose Saramago's one "The Gospel According to Jesus Christ"... one of my fav books ever!! :(, damn you Irish post!!! so, I completely understand you...

Ouch, that's got to hurt!
:) My favourite bit are their well times Christmas strikes! Damn you An Post!

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sun 24 Aug, 2008 4:13 AM Quote
kiwi wrote:
stupid irish post!!!

Fortunately, my irish buddies have always received everything I've sent...and that's a good thing because, otherwise I'd kill the people from the postal service ... I put my heart in every stupid surprise I send xD..

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 24 Aug, 2008 6:10 AM Quote
my friend has been in Korea since May and hasnt recieved 1 piece of mail that ive sent her. good thing she is back on monday!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 11:08 AM