Travis

Re: Stereophonics Touring!
underdogs
underdogs Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 7:33 PM Quote
going to see them tonight in blackburn as one of the warm ups for V festival :)

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 8:48 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
Just ordered my tickets to see them in Aberdeen in December YAY!
:)

I hope to see you in Aberdeen then, Tracey :) I bought my tickets to that show this morning as well as a ticket to London and Birmingham. I'll introduce you to the band after the show ;)

Hi Lucile, how are you? I will look forward to meeting you there, and meeting the band for the first time! I'm really looking forward to seeing them again, they were ace the last time they played Aberdeen.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Tue 12 Aug, 2008 10:02 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:

Hi Lucile, how are you? I will look forward to meeting you there, and meeting the band for the first time! I'm really looking forward to seeing them again, they were ace the last time they played Aberdeen.

Hi Tracey, I'm fine but completely broke now that I've booked my flight to Aberdeen! I'm taking my mum with me. We weren't planning on going to Aberdeen at all but I was listening to their gig in Dundee last year where the audience participation was absolutely massive and she suggested we go and see them in Scotland for the atmosphere. I got us seats though because last time she came with me, she got kicked in the head and had a swollen lip for 2 weeks and it wasn't even that rough! (Ok, Kelly asked after her 3 weeks later when I met him in Germany, and she got a lot of extra attention from Rich after the incident and that made her day, but she still doesn't want to repeat the experience!!)

Since we have seats, we'll probably do some sightseeing during the day but we'll most likely hang around after the gig. Would be lovely to meet you then :)

auronsquall
auronsquall Posted Wed 13 Aug, 2008 3:20 AM Quote
Lucile wrote:
auronsquall wrote:
heh, i'll be praying with you, america is so overfilled with lousy pop music nowadays, i've been digging the british music scene because they've still got decency in writing their own songs

You do know that they've announced a US tour for September, right? Will you be going to see them?

1.only if its on the weekend (cant be bothered to see a show amidst all my studies and come back)
2.if its close enough to me (ny, ny maybe)

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Wed 13 Aug, 2008 8:09 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:

Hi Tracey, I'm fine but completely broke now that I've booked my flight to Aberdeen! I'm taking my mum with me. We weren't planning on going to Aberdeen at all but I was listening to their gig in Dundee last year where the audience participation was absolutely massive and she suggested we go and see them in Scotland for the atmosphere. I got us seats though because last time she came with me, she got kicked in the head and had a swollen lip for 2 weeks and it wasn't even that rough! (Ok, Kelly asked after her 3 weeks later when I met him in Germany, and she got a lot of extra attention from Rich after the incident and that made her day, but she still doesn't want to repeat the experience!!)

Since we have seats, we'll probably do some sightseeing during the day but we'll most likely hang around after the gig. Would be lovely to meet you then :)

Absolutely Lucile, will be fab meeting you. Will be nice to hear what you think of Aberdeen (hope weather will be nice enough for your sight seeing!)
Poor thing, bet it's an experience your mum won't forget though huh!
;)

SAM(LOS ANGELES)
SAM(LOS ANGELES) Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 12:33 AM Quote
they're coming to LA soon too, i wonder if they play much of their old stuff cuz that's what really got me into them. a thousand trees is a great song, that whole first album is freakin great.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Thu 14 Aug, 2008 8:59 AM Quote
SAM(LOS ANGELES) wrote:
they're coming to LA soon too, i wonder if they play much of their old stuff cuz that's what really got me into them. a thousand trees is a great song, that whole first album is freakin great.

At the moment they're playing quite a lot of their old stuff. A typical setlist includes at least A Thousand Trees, More Life In Tramps Vest, Traffic and Local Boy In The Photograph. They've also recently brought back Same Size Feet, Too Many Sandwiches and Billy Davey's Daughter into the set.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 4:17 AM