Travis

Edinburgh Ticket problems
paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 6:30 PM Quote
Anyone else having problems with the tickets for Edinburgh? I've tried to book twice and i've been sent an email both times saying there's been a computer error and my money has been refunded. Taken my business elsewhere now!

Re: Edinburgh Ticket problems
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 7:18 PM Quote
it happened to me first time around. So far i havent heard there has been a problem 2nd time around.

Craigyboy
Craigyboy Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 8:01 PM Quote
i got mine from ticketmaster as they were cheaper lol glad i did as i've had no probs so far

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 8:17 PM Quote
Craigyboy wrote:
i got mine from ticketmaster as they were cheaper lol glad i did as i've had no probs so far

I looked at ticketmaster and it wasn't cheaper for me. I went onto a different website, but it turns out it was the same ticket service.

Bet it happens again

Craigyboy
Craigyboy Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 10:35 PM Quote
yea well good luck paul, hope it sorts its self out. Anyway probs see you there as you cant miss you lol

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 06 Aug, 2008 10:39 PM Quote
Craigyboy wrote:
yea well good luck paul, hope it sorts its self out. Anyway probs see you there as you cant miss you lol

Haha. After a Zutons gig, some people came up afterwards and were like "fuck you" cos they couldn't see past me. Not my fault they turned up later than me/i'm taller than them :|

Craigyboy
Craigyboy Posted Thu 07 Aug, 2008 12:17 AM Quote
Quote:
Haha. After a Zutons gig, some people came up afterwards and were like "fuck you" cos they couldn't see past me. Not my fault they turned up later than me/i'm taller than them :|

Talking of zutons i'm gonna get tickets for them myself seen them at the barras 2years ago pretty good gig

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 08 Aug, 2008 2:27 AM Quote
Craigyboy wrote:
Quote:

Talking of zutons i'm gonna get tickets for them myself seen them at the barras 2years ago pretty good gig

It was wasn't it? Shame about the weather though. I hate walking to the Barras when its cold and dark and wet- it's such a depressing treck!

THey were brilliant at the ABC in May though. It was sunny, which helped! lol

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Fri 08 Aug, 2008 11:26 AM Quote
I never got an email fron seetickets to say there'd been a problem.
I'm assuming that means I still have one. . . . waaa!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 08 Aug, 2008 6:27 PM Quote
flower_in_the_window wrote:
I never got an email fron seetickets to say there'd been a problem.
I'm assuming that means I still have one. . . . waaa!

I'm hoping i still have one! lol

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:12 PM