Travis

Re: meeting boardies
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 6:07 PM Quote
AbsGinger wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
If I have enough time i'll stop at Lil Grinner's shop to say "hi" and we'll take a picture of us.

I want the two of you to meet. More specifically, I want the two of you to go out together. In my mind at least, it's a hoot.

And why is that ? Because Lil Grin and I have short hair ?
LOL

Because - and I mean this in the best way - you're both CRAZY!! It just seems like you two could get in a lot of trouble together. Scratch that. THE MEN around you could get in a lot of trouble.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 05 Aug, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
AbsGinger wrote:
If I have enough time i'll stop at Lil Grinner's shop to say "hi" and we'll take a picture of us.

I want the two of you to meet. More specifically, I want the two of you to go out together. In my mind at least, it's a hoot.

And why is that ? Because Lil Grin and I have short hair ?
LOL

Because - and I mean this in the best way - you're both CRAZY!! It just seems like you two could get in a lot of trouble together. Scratch that. THE MEN around you could get in a lot of trouble.

Hahahaa...I agree! ;D

Eledh
Eledh Posted Thu 07 Aug, 2008 3:21 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

WORDS!
XD

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 3:09 PM