Travis

Re: Going to London next week
lilly
lilly Posted Fri 08 Aug, 2008 5:47 PM Quote
oh my god, I'm sooooo envious!
you have to go to a Sainsbury's and buy Chocolate Ginger Cookies (Sainsbury's "Taste the difference" range) - they're the beeeeest cookies - ever! Believe me *sighs*
And once you're sick from all the cookies, try Food For Thought (Neal Street), it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I like it a lot ;)
damn it, if I remember correctly, there's a great Photography Exhibition at Tate Modern at the moment... argh, wish I had some money...

Re: Going to London next week
mili
mili Posted Fri 08 Aug, 2008 6:00 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
oh my god, I'm sooooo envious!
you have to go to a Sainsbury's and buy Chocolate Ginger Cookies (Sainsbury's "Taste the difference" range) - they're the beeeeest cookies - ever! Believe me *sighs*
And once you're sick from all the cookies, try Food For Thought (Neal Street), it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I like it a lot ;)
damn it, if I remember correctly, there's a great Photography Exhibition at Tate Modern at the moment... argh, wish I had some money...

There used to be cool shop at Neal Street called Neal Street East. They had all sorts of oriental stuff there, but it's been more than 10 years since I last went there, so perhaps it's not there anymore. I should really go to London sometime soon.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 5:39 PM