Travis

Re: Sept. Tour - Who's bought What for Where?!
laticsmon
laticsmon Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 10:02 PM Quote
Manchester for me - my first ever Travis gig. That's right, 10 years of being a fan and I have never been to a gig! :(

As a point of intrest, how long do Travis shows roughly go on for?

jambut
jambut Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 10:04 PM Quote
Indian summer shrewsbury - 5th september (dunno if that counts)

Manchester - 28th September ( dunno where the Ritz is i someone could help?)

Liverpool - ( anyone wanna meet up before its gonna be grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat)

laticsmon
laticsmon Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 10:10 PM Quote
jambut wrote:

Manchester - 28th September ( dunno where the Ritz is i someone could help?)

Its right near Oxford Road Train Station, on the left.

Jimmy_Jimmy
Jimmy_Jimmy Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 11:37 PM Quote
Portsmouth!!!

Can't believe they're back again. They played Portsmouth back in Febuary. Different venue tho this time altho not too far away.

Cant wait.

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Thu 31 Jul, 2008 11:51 PM Quote
--> london! =)

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 8:37 AM Quote
been trying all day yesterday to buy London tickets and gigsantours website froze each time and now 30 mn before they go on general sales London doesn't even appear on the dates page so I am well pissed off - it must be sold out. I am really upset.

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 8:53 AM Quote
Sophie, try ticketmaster in a few minutes when they go on general sale. Where will you fly from?

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 9:03 AM Quote
Tix are available NOW Sophie!!! EDIT Can't get through either now arrrghhhhh!

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 10:12 AM Quote
deebee wrote:

would fly from marseille i guess, but tried ticketmaster and it says currently not on sale...!! I really don't understand. Are you planning to go as well? If you can get ticket of course

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 10:21 AM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
deebee wrote:

would fly from marseille i guess, but tried ticketmaster and it says currently not on sale...!! I really don't understand. Are you planning to go as well? If you can get ticket of course

The ideal date for me was Portsmouth but my babysitters decided to go away that weekend (!!!) so London was the next best bet. We'll fly from Lyon with easyjet but I'm battling to convince hubby that it's a good idea - it works out quite expensive altogether, hotel, flights, connections etc. This isn't the first time either and so I'm waiting for him to email me with a green light. Part of me just wants to get the tickets anyway, and then work out something if we can't go.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 10:38 AM Quote
deebee wrote:
sorry angel wrote:
deebee wrote:

The ideal date for me was Portsmouth but my babysitters decided to go away that weekend (!!!) so London was the next best bet. We'll fly from Lyon with easyjet but I'm battling to convince hubby that it's a good idea - it works out quite expensive altogether, hotel, flights, connections etc. This isn't the first time either and so I'm waiting for him to email me with a green light. Part of me just wants to get the tickets anyway, and then work out something if we can't go.

i am so busy today can't be sitting in front of computer to try to get tickets. If you don't mind and if you have the time would you look for me as well? Then we could arrange to meet that would be really cool. Rob is quite happy baby sitting Clyde he says. We also need to fix accommodation, perhaps rent a flat for a week. Anyway let's see if they come up for sale again, Rob says Astoria is a small venue...might be sold out

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 10:45 AM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
deebee wrote:
sorry angel wrote:
deebee wrote:

i am so busy today can't be sitting in front of computer to try to get tickets. If you don't mind and if you have the time would you look for me as well? Then we could arrange to meet that would be really cool. Rob is quite happy baby sitting Clyde he says. We also need to fix accommodation, perhaps rent a flat for a week. Anyway let's see if they come up for sale again, Rob says Astoria is a small venue...might be sold out

Unfortunately, I think you may be right about it being sold out. I had a look on their site and I think the capacity is max 2000 which isn't big at all. I'll keep trying and let you know if it changes.

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 10:48 AM Quote
SOPHIEEEEEEEEE! Just checked again and they've come up for sale. Try now - I'm holding my 2 tickets, I just need to get hold of my hubby, arrrgh!!!

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 11:08 AM Quote
Baby Fran wrote:
Eledh wrote:
flower_in_the_window wrote:
Edinburgh baby!!!

Ohhhh *_* I so want to see you.
Damn, Edinburgh is too far for me... DAMN! >_____<°

Oh me want to see you again too, its too far for me at this time, i can only get so many babysitters:(

Oh man!!!
I wanna see you guys too! :(

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 01 Aug, 2008 11:20 AM Quote
deebee wrote:
SOPHIEEEEEEEEE! Just checked again and they've come up for sale. Try now - I'm holding my 2 tickets, I just need to get hold of my hubby, arrrgh!!!

GOT 2 TICKETS AS WELL YEAHHHHHH
so let's speak and arrange to meet etc... have pm ed you

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:36 PM