Travis

Re: Two new Fran blogs
Erial
Erial Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 11:14 PM Quote
Wow, those are GOOD photomanipulations! Someone's having fun with photoshop indeed, ehe. The fingerclaes is hypnotizing. I can't stop staring: it's like the frightening scene in some horror movie you won't dare to watch, except when you do, you can't look away. Brrrr.
Good job, Fran. (And oh, apparentely he's a Kubrick fan - good tastes. I wouldn't expect anything less.)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 3:03 AM Quote
Fingerclaes is brilliant!!! :o)

Bryn
Bryn Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 12:54 AM Quote
Quote:
Fran has just put another picture up in a new blog. I'm trying to work out how he took a picture of a mirror without us seeing his reflection. Hmm... say Fran, are your canine teeth looking sharper than usual?

No, you guys, we didn't know that they really are the invisible band! That title was obviously a clue to their secret superpower, and now Fran's trying to clue us in! :)

tungchoi
tungchoi Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 8:49 PM Quote
Bryn wrote:
Quote:
Fran has just put another picture up in a new blog. I'm trying to work out how he took a picture of a mirror without us seeing his reflection. Hmm... say Fran, are your canine teeth looking sharper than usual?

No, you guys, we didn't know that they really are the invisible band! That title was obviously a clue to their secret superpower, and now Fran's trying to clue us in! :)

thats funny! at the first second when i look at it , i was thinking"is there any wrong in the picture?" LOL the real INVISABLE BAND! hahahaha i love the finger too! it's weird but lovely!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:39 AM