Travis

What to do, if my vinyl has not arrive?
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 26 Jul, 2008 6:49 AM Quote
Well, to the date i'm still waiting for it. I look like a dog waiting for the postman to come haha. But when he comes, he just bring some bills. Who wants that!!!?? lol
Well, i sent an email to travis@tsdshop.com a few days ago, but i've no recieved any response yet.
Well, 'til they response, I'll wait for more bills :)

Re: What to do, if my vinyl has not arrive?
erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 5:35 AM Quote
ask him, its the better and easiest way. I was almost everyday asking about "some package from England" and he told me he'll take a look and, ta-dah! it arrived!! i suppose how do you feel but they have to bring you sooner, I mean, Toluca and DF there's not too far away and the package are in Mexico, I mean, I thought when they send them to Mexico, for all of us who bought it, has been come in the same airplane... good luck Jesus!! you'll get it soon!! ;)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 5:56 AM Quote
Mine was sent here, but I missed the delivery and now the post office say they've returned it to the sender, but I haven't had this confirmed by the store, only had an email saying they'll resend it when it reaches them. Wondering what to do now.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 8:03 AM Quote
Hey, thanks for answering both of you :)
Well, lately when i want to ask him, he just literally throw the bills into a little window in which says "mail" in my house, so, i'll need to really wait like a dog for a postman. Or, personally go to the post office to ask. 'cause i though today, that maybe as Esteban, mine arrived when i wasn't at home. I'll check it on monday.
Thanks

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:32 PM