Travis

so I have this J Smith Vinyl...
Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 12:24 PM Quote
and I don't know what to do with it ! lol

hubby says - why are you buying a vinyl, we don't have a deck ... I say - we will have to get one then ! :-D

off to do the download (hope it works)

Re: so I have this J Smith Vinyl...
Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 12:50 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:

hubby says - why are you buying a vinyl, we don't have a deck ... I say - we will have to get one then ! :-D

Same here. I've got my vynil but I don't have a deck. Luckly my girlfriend has one, so I'll bring it to her and, carefully, we'll let it play *_*
I love to hear vynil sounds, it's always different.
And then... Yeah, I'll definally buy a deck. XD
lol.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 3:34 PM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Ursina wrote:

Same here. I've got my vynil but I don't have a deck. Luckly my girlfriend has one, so I'll bring it to her and, carefully, we'll let it play *_*
I love to hear vynil sounds, it's always different.
And then... Yeah, I'll definally buy a deck. XD
lol.

... carefully we'll let it play .... lol

yep it sounds different. I explained it to Hubby and I almost won him over to buy a deck!

How are you ? it's been a long time! Have you been to any of the summer gigs ?

Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 4:01 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:

yep it sounds different. I explained it to Hubby and I almost won him over to buy a deck!

XD

I'm ok, and you? Yeah! Long time! And yes, I've been to Montreux, Salagriva and now I'm planning Bilbao and Indian Summer... Come on, come to the Indian Summer *_*
Come on... *puppy!eyes*

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 4:03 PM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Ursina wrote:

XD

I'm ok, and you? Yeah! Long time! And yes, I've been to Montreux, Salagriva and now I'm planning Bilbao and Indian Summer... Come on, come to the Indian Summer *_*
Come on... *puppy!eyes*

och !!! I can't !! just back from 4 weeks in Scotland so I can't have any more time off ! grrrr How was Montreux ? I'm hoping to be in Glasgow when they tour the album this autumn hopefully!

Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 25 Jul, 2008 4:59 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:

och !!! I can't !! just back from 4 weeks in Scotland so I can't have any more time off ! grrrr How was Montreux ? I'm hoping to be in Glasgow when they tour the album this autumn hopefully!

Damn!
In montreux was really good! The venue was nice, not the staff and all, but the venue was nice.
And the gig was amazing... Fran had a cold, but then he drunk an hot toddy and everything was ok :P
I hope to see you too in the autumn/winter tour! Come on!
;)
Miss you.

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Sat 26 Jul, 2008 5:23 AM Quote
my mom has a deck, but is not working, and i need to check which one is the problem and i have to pay for fixing it... well... but I think this worth it...

I have like 10 vinyls from different artist -doesnt include the oldies one who owns my mom- but, at least, a deck is more usual to find than a minidisc player... who damn think to buy a minidisc??? JUST ME!!

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 1:03 AM Quote
Guess what? My mum and dad gave me their deck and a couple of old vynils! *_______*
I'm so happy right now.
And it all has a different sound when you play it with a deck and then turn off all the lights and lay on your bed and just listen... Oh yes.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 4:02 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Guess what? My mum and dad gave me their deck and a couple of old vynils! *_______*
I'm so happy right now.
And it all has a different sound when you play it with a deck and then turn off all the lights and lay on your bed and just listen... Oh yes.

That's great! my mum have a deck, and we have at home lots of old vinyls, the beatles, Bob dylan, pink floyd, it's the ones i remember.
The problem i have is that, my vinyl has not arrive :( i'm still waiting for it :(

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 4:28 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
Eledh wrote:
I'm so happy right now.

That's great! my mum have a deck, and we have at home lots of old vinyls, the beatles, Bob dylan, pink floyd, it's the ones i remember.
The problem i have is that, my vinyl has not arrive :( i'm still waiting for it :(

(Don't ask why I'm still awake, the answer is: Because I spent all the fucking night listening a Beatles vinyl! DAMN!)
Oh yes, old vinyl, this is my new passion.
And you know what? You should send an email to someone, because it's really weird that it isn't already arrived!
>_<° I'm sorry about it. Damn.

deebee
deebee Posted Sun 27 Jul, 2008 3:47 PM Quote
Stuff it! I'm just going to frame mine and listen to the downloads. When or if I eventually get a deck, I'll listen to it in its full glory.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 11:44 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Ursina wrote:

Damn!
In montreux was really good! The venue was nice, not the staff and all, but the venue was nice.
And the gig was amazing... Fran had a cold, but then he drunk an hot toddy and everything was ok :P
I hope to see you too in the autumn/winter tour! Come on!
;)
Miss you.

aww I wish I could have been in Montreux ! Miss you too !
we must try to see each other again at one of the gigs this autumn - it's a deal !

Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 12:33 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:

aww I wish I could have been in Montreux ! Miss you too !
we must try to see each other again at one of the gigs this autumn - it's a deal !

I'm in. absolutely.
*misses Ursina*

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 4:00 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Stuff it! I'm just going to frame mine and listen to the downloads. When or if I eventually get a deck, I'll listen to it in its full glory.

heheheheehe in the meantime I shoved mine behind the cd rack :-P

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 28 Jul, 2008 8:00 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
deebee wrote:

heheheheehe in the meantime I shoved mine behind the cd rack :-P

Haha. Mine's still hiding in the cupboard for now until I can think of how to explain me buying it to my hubby - he'll think I've gone nuts.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:53 AM