Travis

Re: Thoughts on the new Last.fm design?
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 17 Aug, 2008 1:43 AM Quote
Kristy wrote:
champagnesupernova wrote:

About the player thing, well it is good but not original as it is already on Virb, Deezer, Imeem etc. as I told before. The question is how 'original' is last.fm anymore? And how big of a 'music revoliton' is it... Debate. tee hee

I like Deezer - far easier to navigate than LastFM, which I found complicated before the changes!

Deezer looks more complicated to me actually. Or it is not complicated but it is less professional. You have to count on what regular users feel like uploading I suppose. And not legal is it? Apparently it is suspended in Turkey since the last few days. Everything is getting suspended these days. *sighs*

Re: Thoughts on the new Last.fm design?
Kristy
Kristy Posted Mon 18 Aug, 2008 7:53 PM Quote
Kristy wrote:

About the player thing, well it is good but not original as it is already on Virb, Deezer, Imeem etc. as I told before. The question is how 'original' is last.fm anymore? And how big of a 'music revoliton' is it... Debate. tee hee

I like Deezer - far easier to navigate than LastFM, which I found complicated before the changes!

Deezer looks more complicated to me actually. Or it is not complicated but it is less professional. You have to count on what regular users feel like uploading I suppose. And not legal is it? Apparently it is suspended in Turkey since the last few days. Everything is getting suspended these days. *sighs*

I think it's pretty easy to use after a few visits.
It's not legal? Ooh-er, I didn't know that. I just checked and it is still working here. I hope it doesn't get suspended - I'll be sad to see it go.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 1:32 AM