Travis

Travis Kareoke
TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Wed 16 Jul, 2008 4:59 PM Quote
Last night I got a bit merry on Guinness and ended up on stage four times! I sang Aerosmith, Journey, Eye of the Tiger and my favourite out of the night, Why Does It Always Rain On Me? I'll never be doing it again, ended up dropping the microphone and getting shouted at on Aerosmith when I was dancing about by the Sound Man =S

But all in all it was a great night and as much as I feel bad about making people listen to me sing, I had fun singing Travis infront of a crowd!

Has anyone else ever done kareoke and in particular a Travis song for it?

Re: Travis Kareoke
Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 16 Jul, 2008 5:54 PM Quote
This might answer your question!

http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=8802

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Wed 16 Jul, 2008 8:01 PM Quote
Woops, sorry, I should have done a quick search!

happy_me
happy_me Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 4:45 PM Quote
TheInvisibleBoy wrote:
Last night I got a bit merry on Guinness and ended up on stage four times! I sang Aerosmith, Journey, Eye of the Tiger and my favourite out of the night, Why Does It Always Rain On Me? I'll never be doing it again, ended up dropping the microphone and getting shouted at on Aerosmith when I was dancing about by the Sound Man =S

But all in all it was a great night and as much as I feel bad about making people listen to me sing, I had fun singing Travis infront of a crowd!

Has anyone else ever done kareoke and in particular a Travis song for it?

In Japan, I sang Flowers In The Window in a Karaoke place. I guess that was an ultimate Travis moment for me :) Both singing a Travis song, and being in a Japanese karaoke place haha

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:50 AM