Travis

Travis in Brazil - When!!! Can I dream?
jairolins
jairolins Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 10:41 PM Quote
I dont have enough money to go to Europe with my wife, besides I have a one year old boy that I had to take with me... so, is there any possibilities of Travis coming to Brazil? I heard that Travis will be at Argentine and Chile, I really don't think that there are more fans than here in Brazil. I hope I see a Concert, Live, one day... this is my only dream, nowadays.

Re: Travis in Brazil - When!!! Can I dream?
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 10:44 PM Quote
jairolins wrote:
I dont have enough money to go to Europe with my wife, besides I have a one year old boy that I had to take with me... so, is there any possibilities of Travis coming to Brazil? I heard that Travis will be at Argentine and Chile, I really don't think that there are more fans than here in Brazil. I hope I see a Concert, Live, one day... this is my only dream, nowadays.

They came to Argentina and Chile last november. They said they will come back, so I'm keeping my hopes up. Maybe they'll include Brazil next time! Of course you can dream :o)

sucaa
sucaa Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 10:50 PM Quote
I believe they'll come, there's a lot of Travis fans in Brazil! I'm looking foward for The Best Concert Of My Life!

matsimon
matsimon Posted Wed 09 Jul, 2008 11:19 PM Quote
hey Fran! it reads this! please!

you do not make idea! in Brazil MANY fans of the band exist! I am Matheus, of Brazil, south of Brazil and love Travis!

they come to here! please! the band is making show in that it is place around of the world! e is not remembering Brazil!

Travis in Brazil ! My dream !!

dirani
dirani Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 10:25 AM Quote
I've been told by insiders that Travis were due to play here last year but the negotiations didn't come to a happy ending.
I got heartbroken, needless to say
I was hoping to hear The Boy With No Name's tracks live but no good fortune...

I'd like to comment that I've been re-reading Dougie's blogs lately and that made me think how could it'd be if he could write about playing in Brazil. C'mon, lads, we want you here R&Rling...:)

renatorp
renatorp Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 3:07 PM Quote
Yeah, I really hope they como here with this tour

matsimon
matsimon Posted Wed 10 Sep, 2008 6:16 PM Quote
travis in brazil please!!

singapura, indonesia, latvia, taiwan, luxembourg...

and brazil?? nothing???

there are many fans in brazil!

please!!!

matsimon
matsimon Posted Fri 12 Sep, 2008 4:14 AM Quote
please come to Brazil!

:)

matsimon
matsimon Posted Sun 05 Oct, 2008 2:03 PM Quote
Travis are going to mexico in november? and japan in february?? Travis make shows in taiwan, singapura, hong kong, thailand, latvia, luxembourg, etc...

argentina and chile in 2007...

and BRAZIL???? never????

aaaaaaff

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:47 PM