Travis

Uptdate (for Hanne and Anne)
happy_me
happy_me Posted Fri 04 Jul, 2008 10:20 AM Quote
So, I went to se Battles with my friends yesterday. The gig itself was amazing, but nothing compared to what happened next :) After the gig we all went out for a few beers and you-know-who sat next to me all night, poking me in the side and fiddling with my hair. At one point he started massaging my scalp (that sounded weird, but I can't explaint it any better) and that is the best thing anyone can do to me. So while I was almost falling asleep I heard a voice saying: "Are they a couple or what?" Ha ha. So after the pub we went to some other friends, just me, him and another couple and stayed there until 3 in the morning. When we left he gave me a fantastic hug and asked if I was doing anything later tonight. *dies*

anyhow, time to go to uni, I'm already 3 hours late.

Re: Uptdate (for Hanne and Anne)
Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 04 Jul, 2008 11:54 AM Quote
Oh I can feel how you're swooning :o)

So that's why you dedicated that song to us. I was a bit puzzled, but now I know why :o)

So, are you meeting him again tonight? The fiddling with the hair is definitely a sign of interest. Not that all the poking and all that doesn't mean the same; somehow, fiddling with someone else's hair is more intimate.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 04 Jul, 2008 1:22 PM Quote
Yea for you!!! So it sounds like tonight will be just the two of you?? Glad it seems to becoming more clear what's going on.

Elein
Elein Posted Fri 04 Jul, 2008 1:34 PM Quote
Sooooo, who is You-know-who, because i don't know:)Tell me, are you in love?

Elein
Elein Posted Fri 04 Jul, 2008 1:34 PM Quote
Sooooo, who is You-know-who, because i don't know:)Tell me, are you in love?

Edit: forget my last Q, just saw your other thread, but i still want to know who you-know-who is!

Edel
Edel Posted Fri 04 Jul, 2008 1:59 PM Quote
For you Tonje g'luck :0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxZuj77tUHk

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 04 Jul, 2008 2:01 PM Quote
Now we know why you call yourself "happy me"!!!!

happy_me
happy_me Posted Fri 04 Jul, 2008 11:47 PM Quote
Now I am confused! Since I heard nothing from him all day I decided to see Juno with some friends. He texts me and asks when the film starts and when he finally turns up he disappears for an hour, comes back, excuses himself and leaves. Pretty darn weird behaviour if you ask me.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 05 Jul, 2008 8:53 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:
Now I am confused! Since I heard nothing from him all day I decided to see Juno with some friends. He texts me and asks when the film starts and when he finally turns up he disappears for an hour, comes back, excuses himself and leaves. Pretty darn weird behaviour if you ask me.

Maybe he was just disappointed about not having you all to himself.

Careful not to over-analyse every little thing he does.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:29 AM